Surprise

(Warning Extreme violence)
(Play music as you read)

The sound of screams rang through the house as Fatou smiled

The sound of screams rang through the house as Fatou smiled. She had finally found her family. The look of fear on her mother's face made her chuckle. Her father damn near pissed himself when they kicked down the door. She and Hoseok made it their mission to make them suffer. Yoongi and Jay stood in the living room watching as the house was torn upside down, trying to find Rihanna. She had left this morning to buy groceries, not knowing what she was in for when she came back. Jay couldn't believe they were having a party to celebrate Rihanna coming home. They lived in a big ass mansion while they let Fatou suffer, every single one of them deserves to die. Yoongi and Jay smiled at each other and walked over to the crowd of about 20 people, shooting them all until they weren't moving. People were dropping like flies and, Fatou's parents begged for their lives. The neighborhood pretended as they hadn't heard a thing. They knew what they had done to their daughter, and it made them sick to the stomach, shutting their windows and locking their doors, making sure to drown out their screams by turning up the tv as loud as it would go. Ave had a gun to fatou fathers head, and he spoke. " What type of father does this type of shit to his kids? I hope you have a good time in hell! 
He looks over at fatou for a signal.  Fatou smirks and nods her head, and he pulls the trigger causing brain matter to hit her mother in the face as she screams and calls Fatou out her name.
Omari Hits her in the mouth with his gun, knocking her teeth out.
"Watch yo mouth bitch!" I would be nice to her, or Ave  might shoot you, he says while smirking
Rm looks and says
"Nah, I think we should let G soul gut the bitch like a fish.
G Soul walks up and says, That hoe not worth wasting my blade.
"  We need to save her for last. I wanna see the look on that bitch face as I let her mother die." fatou says sending chills down Chase's spine.

Two hours later
Rihanna pulled up to the house with an uneasy feeling in her gut. She ran into the house,  and the sight before her made her blood run cold. Rihanna saw ph1 grabbing her mother by the hair as Jonathan had a sword up to her neck. They had found her, and now she was about to die.
"Hello, sister, did you think we wouldn't find you?
Fatou says with a sinister smile. 
Fatou, I'm sorry, please don't kill me! Rihanna says, crying as Sik-k dragged her by her hair, across the room.
"It's not up to me if you live. It is up to them. Says Fatou pointing at Yoongi and Jay.
The color drained from Rihanna's face as she saw Jay walking over to her. He grabs her by the neck and whispers; I'm not going to kill you. I going to let your sister do that but, I will let you watch what's about to happen to your mother." He looks at yoongi and nods. Yoongi told Fatou something, and she smirked. She walks over to Jonathan, and he hands her the sword. Without a word, Fatou swings it at her mother's head as she screams, blood hits her, and Jonathan in the face. Both of them smirked as her body fell to the floor. Rhianna cry's as she sees her mother's head roll into her lap.
Now would you mind telling me where your piece of shit boyfriend is? I believe Him, Me, and Jay have unfinished business. Yoongi said as Rhianna screams.
How did you find me?!!!! " said Rhianna
We have a connection. You were dumb enough to let Jay overhear you talk to your mom.
At that moment Jessi and Jb walk down the stairs.
Did you think you and Rakim could pull that bullshit? We knew you were here. Y'all cause all this bullshit, so now both of yall of about to die. said, Jessi
Rhianna could not believe it. They had sold them out she, had been right about them this entire time.
The last thing she saw was Jay hitting her with the back of his gun as she faded into darkness.

Put this bitch in the trunk of the car, and clean this shit up. Said Yoongi looking at Jungkook as he and Hoseok walked out holding hands.