Crazy, Stupid, Love

⚠️ Warning Intense lovemaking, yelling, and shoe throwing, Ahead if you don't feel comfortable skipping it

A couple of days before Yoongi and Jay meeting

Kelly had been awake for about a week and a half, and she bearly sees Jay. The man won't even look at her let alone touch her, which was starting to piss her off. Every time she would wake up he was never there, it was like he was avoiding her.  She got out of bed walked into the bathroom, taking off her clothes. She looked in the mirror at the scar that was across her chest. It made her wanna cry maybe jay didn't find her sexy anymore. Kelly had been scared he didn't love her anymore. Ever since she moved back into their room, from the medical room she didn't see him much. At first, he didn't wanna leave her side now he didn't wanna see her. She was getting tired of this shit, and if he didn't stop this bullshit it was going to be a problem. She steps into the shower, washing her body. After about 30 minutes she hears the bedroom door open as she is getting out of the shower.
Kelly walked into the room and saw Jay going into the closet. He walked right past her without looking or speaking to her.

Kelly had enough she was about to let him have it.
Kelly threw a shoe at Jay's head, and he ducked. " What the fuck is wrong with you?!!!!" You haven't spoken to me in days! You don't even look me in the eyes! You haven't touched me at all, which is weird because you can't keep your hands to yourself most of the time!! You act as I disgust you now! Maybe I should have died, but what's the point of living this fucked up life if my fiancee won't look at me! Kelly screamed at jay
Probably everyone downstairs probably heard them.
Jay knew this was going to happen. He felt so guilty that he couldn't come near her without fearing he would hurt her. So he decided to push her away.
" It's best if we stay away from each other for a while." He said while not looking at her.

"What the hell do you mean to stay away from each other?! I'm tired of this bullshit. Get out of your feelings! Do you not love me anymore ?!! Kelly said while holding back tears.

" You know that's not true, and that's why I need to stay away from you for a while!!!

" For what? you're just being stupid!! I swear to god Jay I will walk out of that door and never come back!

Jay's face turned red. She promised to never leave him. Something in him snapped.

"You not going no fucking where!!! "Don't be throwing no shoes in this bitch either! You have lost yo damn mind if you think I'm about to let you go anywhere! The only way one of us is leaving is through death! So get that shit out of yo head now!!!!

Kelly stood there not believing what she was hearing.
No NIGGA, you have lost yo damn mind! You ain't talked to me in days, and think I'm about to put up with this bullshit! Nigga you're crazy!!!!!!! Kelly said throwing shoes at him again.
Jay was dodging them all.
Girl chills the fuck out!!!!! "Your not all the way healed yet!" Jay said trying to calm her down, but it was no calming her down when she got like this.

"Chill out!! "Oh, I got you chill out."
Kelly said throwing everything she could get her hands on at him. She wanted to hurt him as he hurt her.
In the midst of this, she hadn't noticed her towel had fallen and she was completely naked.

Jay looked at her for a moment and it turned him on. She was standing there with no clothes on, and mad as hell. God, she was sexy when she was angry.

Why are you pushing me away?! I need you and you pushing me away !!! Kelly said as she put the shoe down that was in her hand. She didn't have the energy to fight anymore.

Jay yelled "Because I feel horrible !!!!! What happened to you was my fault !!!! I almost lost you Kelly and it broke me!! It fucking tore me apart, seeing you like that. You almost died in my arms!! I felt weak, and hated it!!!

Kelly was in shock. He wasn't pushing her away because he didn't love her, he was just scared. He blames himself for her almost dying.
"Jay it wasn't your fault!! I'm sorry baby this happened but it wasn't your fault. I knew he was trying to shoot you, so I took it instead. I couldn't watch you get hurt because the last time you were hurt you didn't wake up for almost 2 months! I couldn't let that happen again.

Jay walked over to Kelly and kissed her. She had taken a bullet for him and he loved her for it.

(Play the music at the top)
(The sex scene starts here)

Jay picked her up throwing all the stuff that was on the dresser on the floor and sitting her on top of it.

Kelly started to unbutton his shirt taking it off just leaving him in his pants and shoes. Jay bent down with his mouth face to face with her womanhood, he wanted to make her feel good. He gently took her clit in his mouth sucking on it, swirling his tongue as he did so. He took his long fingers and put them in her folds, she was so wet. He tasted her juices, and to him, the taste was so sweet, almost like honey. Kelly was shaking and moaning his name. Not being able to take it no more she came hard. But jay wasn't done with her. Giving her a kiss he let her taste her juices while sucking on his tongue. A string of spit connects their mouth wetting her chin. She began to pull his pants down, noticing he was already hard she began to stroke him. She wanted to feel it inside of her throat and in every part of her. She gets on her knees as he moves her hair out of her face.
She takes the tip in her mouth and gently sucks on it causing him to moan. Grabbing his balls and massaging them, she began to deep throat him. She was so wet her pussy was linking a pool on the floor.
He moans loudly and is about to come so he stops her. Pulling her in for yet another kiss. Their tongues connect and make sensual sounds. Jay enters her with force as her small frame met against his bulky one it buckles. Each stroke was stronger than the next, making them both weak. When he was inside her sweet place nothing around him mattered. The dresser was hitting the wall with loud bangs as he continued to fuck her slowly. She was losing her mind. All she could do was call his name, and scratch his back as he hammered into her. Picking her up he put her against the wall, stroking her deep causing the wall to shake, and paintings to fall. They moaned loudly as their bodies start to move almost on their own. He was so deep she could feel him everywhere. Tears started to well up in her eyes because it felt so good. He kissed her tears away at each stroke he took. After some time he took her over to the glass window making love to her against. Everyone could see them, but neither one of them cared they need release.
The room was a mess, it had been hours, and they still were going, and probably wouldn't stop any time soon. The paintings were on the floor, the bed had no sheets on it. Books were scarred all over the floor. The lamps on both of the nightstands were turned over. The dresser was broken and the headboard on the bed was completely broken in two. Clothes are all over the place. It was going to be hard as hell to clean up, but they would worry about that later. Both of them had come so much they thought they were going to pass out their bodies kept going. They fell to the floor coming down from their high, falling asleep with him still inside of her. For the first time in days, they fell asleep peacefully.