Here comes The Twins ( part 1)

Screams sound through the city as the war between the two gangs increases. Both Yoongi and Jay were confused about who these two gangs were and why the fuxk they were causing chaos. It's fucking up Yoongi's money and that's something he will not tolerate. At this point, these motherfuckas need to know who runs this city. Jay went back to Seattle cause he had a business to run. Jay knew what was going on cause Namjoon called pissed off about the shit that had been going on. Come to find out the two gangs were from Australia and, decided to set up shop on the other side of the city. Jay did some research and found out that both Ian and Woo knew them. He told Yoongi and Yoongi called Ian and Woo to do him a favor. Ian and Woo grew up in Australia but were forced to move after their parents got murdered. They later moved to Brooklyn with their cousin who's husband was involved in illegal street racing and meth production. By the time they were 15 they moved to Seattle . This is where they met rocky and became apart of his crew. The twins , Jay and Rocky all grew up together but that's a story for a later time . Woo is the loudest out of the two and prefers to handle all the production of drugs . Ian is more introverted and but has a bubbly personality . but don't let that fool you Ian has a darkness in him that he only lets out if it's needed . You could say Woo is the muscle and Ian is the brains of the operation . Their life has been full of trauma since they were kids , especially Ian .No one really knows what happened to him , when people asked all woo would say is " Just leave it be , the more you poke a bear the anger it gets ". Through out the years Jay and the twins remained close even though he wasn't fucking with rocky. It was never any beef between them and with rocky dead they have more power to produce more drugs and move it without being under police radar. Both of them are honestly grateful to Jay and Yoongi for taking rocky out , cause that motherfucker was evil. So because of this what ever either one of them needed something done , they would get that shit taking care of with no questions asked . Tonight Ian and Woo would deal with these two gangs and put an end to all this bullshit . Woo was honestly worried for his twin because he remembered the last time he let Mito out it was brutal and it took hours to clean up he mess . Woo looked over at Ian with a sad smile because he loves his brother and wishes he had protected him from the trauma he went through . He himself only knows half of what happened because Ian refuses to talk.
Ian gives woo a small smile rubbing his hands through his hair , he could feel it coming . His eye started to lose its vision , he takes out a cigarette and puts it in his mouth, lighter in hand he lights it and his vision goes black , he won't remember or recall where he's at because Ian knows he's switched .