The Demon and The Hell Hound

(Scroll over to the music as you read it's important for the next chapter ) The next chapter will be Jay's p.o.v)

Hoseok p.o.v

I was sitting in Yoongi's office when my phone started to ring.
" Yo princess its been a while "
A deep voice said over the phone making the hair on the back of my neck stand up. Only one person calls me that and that's Jaebeom. I hadn't seen or heard from him since before I got adopted. Me, him, and Jonathan we're in the orphanage together and they are the ones that help me kill my father.  The last thing I heard before I moved in with my parents was that he and his twin brother were adopted by some mob boss in America. Who was on a business trip near Busan? His wife could not have children is what I was told. They were 8 years older than me so they were 13 at the time and I was 5. I recently found out he is a huge mob boss in Seattle and is trying to take over our city. This mother fucka is worse than yoongi knows. When we were kids he and his brother terrorize the entire orphanage I was 3when we met on a sidewalk before I went to the orphanage. I still remember when his psychotic ass stab the social worker in the neck because she pissed him off and Jonathan just stood there laughing. I was happy I was adopted so I could get away from them even though he was the one you showed me how to shoot a gun and how to use a knife. They taught me how to stand up for myself.  I don't know much about why he and his brother ended up in the orphanage other than they had been to 18 foster homes since they could walk. Jonathan was mute I think because I had never heard him talk the entire time I had known them. Jaebeom just told me he never learned how to talk and that he was the oldest by 4 minutes. He was super overprotective of jaebeom and would hurt you if you did something to him. The last person that made Jonathan pissed off ended up with his head cut off. He is obsessed with swords and he could only imagine what he has done as an adult if he did that at 12. He was like some type of hell hound who lived off of blood. People say I am missing some screws if they only knew that it wasn't just because of being molested as a kid. These two sick motherfucka helped me enjoy killing. I was only 3 when I stab my father for raping me. I would walk home from getting food every day passing the orphanage and on the way. They would be sitting on the steps smoking. At the time me being only 3 and didn't understand how evil they were I thought they wanted to be my friend, so I told them what my dad was doing to me because I thought it was normal. The look on Jaebeom's face screamed anger as if he had been through it before. He said it was wrong and he deserves to die for what he was doing. They told me how to do it and that he was a terrible person so God would forgive me. The things I had seen them do make me traumatized. I didn't go mute because I was raped, I went mute because they showed me how to kill my father with a broken piece of glass-like jay had done his foster sister Jane. They made me into a monster and now I love to kill. No one knows any of my past with them. Not even Yoongi and I think it's time he knows before it's too late.