Chapter 3: A New Ally, And An Old Enemy

A/N: GIF in the header is simply for reference to a move someone later does, showing what part of it looks like. Vergil doesn't appear in this, lol.

Arnec finished up and laid back. "Sounds like you've been through a lot..." Tangle said, looking at him. Arnec smirked "Yeah... And I'm afraid Mobius is gonna have a demon problem if I'm not able to stop it. Mimic has connections, I need them. While I probably could do this alone, I would honestly rather not."
Tangle looked at Whisper and smiled. Whisper nodded in return. Tangle got up and smiled happily "We'll do it!" she yelled, doing a fist pump. Arnec got up and nodded "Alright. Now, let me see him." Arnec said, crossing his arms. Whisper picked Mimic up and they went down to the basement. Mimic was still knocked out and Whisper went to wake him but Arnec stopped her "I don't need to talk to him." he said before Lucifer's familiar gauntlets and boots appeared on him, along with some new shoulder plates. He put his hand on Mimic's head and the gauntlet glowed "Lucifer, you found anything?"
"No... But man does this guy suck! Possible brain damage, leading to this guy saying something about professionals live or something like that. Let's see here... Betrayed his team for literally no reason, so yeah he's a twit... But nothing on him..."
"You sure? If anyone on Mobius knew him, it'd be this guy!"
"Nope. Nothing... As insane as Tygrys is though, I don't think even he would screw around with this... "person". Dead end."
Arnec sighed as Lucifer disappeared "Well shoot. That was my only lead."
Tangle walked beside of him "What do we do now? I'm kinda in the mood to wake him up and sock him across the face!"
"As much as I personally would love to do that too, I think it would be better to just keep him here. Put some restraints on him though. Unless you plan on keeping him conked out forever..." Arnec said as he adjusted his scarf. "So... How are we gonna stop that demon invasion thingy now?" Tangle asked, smiling worryingly. Arnec brushed his hand across his muzzle "The main reason I need to know if Mimic knew him was so that I could know any weaknesses he may have. But that's out of the question now. But there is something we can do..."
"That is?" Whisper asked, sitting down and tuning her wispon. Arnec's arms crossed as he thought about it. Then he smiled a little. "There is one way I can think of. Reuniting the seven demon lords and using their combined power. We already got Lucifer, and I know where Asmodeus is. Should be a domino effect from there." He then heard Lucifer "Kid... I got a bad feeling about what's about to happen..."
"What is it!?" Arnec asked worryingly. They then heard Jewel "Hey, we got a problem up here!" Tangle and Whisper looked at each other and then at Arnec before the four ran upstairs. Jewel was freaking out when they reached the main part of the museum "Outside, there's... Things, attacking!" Jewel yelled, scared. Arnec growled before rushing out the door, Tangle and Whisper in tow. In front of the museum they saw what looked like large lizards, with large frills on their cheeks and quills on their back. Arnec growled "Geckos. Foot soldiers for the demon realm. Be careful, they can turn invisible!" Arnec said as he gripped his sword. He scooted back, his legs bending slightly and his blade unsheathing slightly. He then shot forward like a whirlwind, cyan streaks flying off of the Demons and the area like a neon light show. All but one were instantly decimated. The last went to cloak but Arnec quickly dashed to him, slicing up with his sword so the demon was launched up. He then jumped up, matching altitude, before slashing twice across the Demon's torso. Arnec smirked a little before holding his sword sideways and spinning rapidly, the bladed whirlwind colliding with the Gecko and slicing it to ribbons. Arnec landed and carefully sheathed his sword, the dark blue scabbard having lightning crackle as the blade slid into place. He walked up to Tangle and Whisper and chuckled "Sorry about stealing all the fun... I'm used to workin' solo..." he said as he looked at all the dead Geckos. Whisper said nothing and Tangle shrugged "Looked pretty cool!" She said as she looked at him. Arnec looked down "Yeah... I wasn't expecting that many though. Usually it's one or two, maybe three at most." they then heard a voice...
"Hello ladies and gentlemen... It seems that you've noticed my new power." Arnec turned around and saw a platypus... Dr Starline... "Oh look, it's Eggman Jr." Arnec grumbled, smirking. Dr Starline growled as the Warp Topaz glowed and he shot his arm to the side "I'm a whole nother' game from Eggman!" he yelled before some energy came out of the Warp Topaz. A portal opened behind him and a large dragon came out! The dragon was huge, casting a shadow over Arnec and Tangle as it flew overhead. It landed on top of the museum before looking down at the trio. "An elder dragon!? Tangle, be extremely careful..." Starline simply watched "Once I'm done with these pests, Eggman is going down." he said to himself. He then summoned another Gecko "Would you kindly break our friend out of the museum? And don't attack anyone. Just cloak and go in, grab him and get out. That isn't too complicated, yes?"
The Gecko nodded before cloaking and hopping off the rooftop. The Dragon went to dive at Tangle, her looking over at Arnec "What the heck is-?" she started before Arnec tackled her out of the way, the dragon narrowly missing. Whisper had her rocket wisps loaded, firing them rapidly at the dragon. It was like a flak cannon firing at a fighter plane as the dragon weaved its way between the rockets. It's scales were an ebony black, and it had four glowing red eyes... It also had a set of horns that swept back, almost resembling some kind of crown. It's wings were a part of it's arms, then flapping and giving the dragon lift. While they were distracted, the gecko went in and took Mimic, getting back to Starline. "Good job. Let's go while these people are distracted by our friend." he said before opening a portal and hopping through. Arnec was over top of Tangle and looking at her "You alright!?" he yelled worryingly. Tangle chuckled before shoving him off "I'm fine, no need in worryin' about me!" She said, smiling. Arnec shrugged while Whisper growled "How exactly are we supposed to take that out!?"
Arnec looked over at Tangle, who smiled "Got an idea! Tangle, I need your tail!" he yelled. Tangle smiled and held her tail up "Where ya need her?" she shouted. Arnec looked over at a pole "That pole, I need a slingshot!"
"You got it!" Tangle said before wrapping part of her tail around the pole, her standing perpendicular to it. Arnec ran and jumped off of it, using her tail as a springboard. The dragon flew up and spun around, looking at the wolf. Arnec raised his sword and jammed it into the dragon's neck, it roaring as it fell. Arnec got his blade out and sheathed it. Tangle looked up as the dragon was falling in her direction. Arnec looked over and noticed her "Tangle!" he yelled. He quickly dashed down, almost looking like he teleported as he ran and grabbed her, the dragon falling behind them. Both had their hearts racing as they stared at each other. Arnec sat her down and brushed her arms off "Sorry about that." he said, blushing. Tangle chuckled nervously "Well, I should have gotten out of the way." she said, to which Arnec just smirked. Tangle noticed that Arnec's eyes had changed color. Going from teal to aqua green. Whisper walked up to them "Where's Starline!?" She asked. Arnec looked up where Starline was "He's gone!? Whisper, go check for Mimic!" he yelled. Whisper nodded and headed into the museum. Tangle ran up to Arnec, who was dusting himself off "So, what is you want exactly? Something about your uncle?" "Revenge, for my family." Arnec said as he looked at his sword. "...And by doing so, I ensure Mobius won't be getting any invasions anytime soon. But since Starline has access to it, that complicates things. Tygrys wouldn't allow someone to just use his Demons... So unless he's in an alliance... Anyways, we need to get ready."
"What do we do?"
"Locate the seven demon lords. Like I said, I got Asmodeus' location. Just hope she's willing to fight again."
"Where we find her?"
"Sol dimension. I believe you know someone from-" before he could finish they heard someone yelling "Hey, sorry I'm late!" the person yelled. They looked and saw Sonic, smiling as he shook Tangle's hand. Arnec growled and his ears tilted back as he started walking off. "Hey Tangle, Who's your friend?"
"Oh, that's Arnec."
"What all happened here?" Sonic asked. Tangle chuckled "Well, met him, captured Mimic, Starline arrived and stole Mimic while sending a giant demon dragon after us! So... A lot."
"Sucks that I missed out on all the fun! Anyways, I guess I'll be going."
"Alright, see you later!"
"See ya!" Sonic said before rushing off. Arnec was by the museum, his shoulders raised as he shyly looked up at her