Chapter 15: Epilogue

Arnec and Tangle were in the museum, Arnec having just opened a portal with Amaterasu.
"Wait, where are you going?" Tangle asked. Arnec turned his head, sighing "The demon realm is in shambles. I'm going to help rebuild it."
Tangle wanted to yank him back but knew he would be back.
"How long will you be gone?"
"I... Don't know. I'll be back though, and that's a promise." he did before kissing her and going through the portal.

-2 months later-

Tangle sat in a chair in the museum, bored. For months, Arnec hadn't returned and with Asmodeus with him, Tangle had no way of knowing what he was up to. She walked around the museum, looking at all the artifacts and remembering when Arnec was here, him admiring everything. Suddenly she heard a whoosh noise from the kitchen! She ran in and saw Arnec! He also had what looked like a demonic dog... "A-Arnec, what is that!?" Tangle yelled. Arnec smiled "A Hellhound." he said as he rubbed the demon dog's back, it barking happily.
"If you named him something like "DarkFang" so help me..."
"I named him Adler!" Arnec said as he rubbed Adler's neck. Suddenly they heard the door open and Arnec quickly got to the main desk as the person walked in. It was an Artic Wolf, with blonde hair and a green jacket with some matching pants. She had a large machine gun over her shoulder and rested her foot on the desk "Arnec."
"Who are you?"
"I'm Nagase. Half demon, just like you."
"Really?"
Nagase's dark blue eyes narrowed
"Yeah, and I'm also your cousin."
Arnec's eyes widened in surprise "Wait...You're what!?"
"Your mom was my aunt. My father was a demon too. Listen, I know you're staring a devil hunting business and I want in. You're gonna need as many people as possible."
Arnec got up "Alright... But what was my mother's name?"
"Lucetta, Lucceta Weber. My mother's name was Louise."
"That name sounds kinda familiar." Arnec said to himself.
"Lucifer, you remember any of it?"
"Yeah, I remember Louise. Looks just like Nagase. She ain't lying."
Arnec turned towards Nagase and smiled "Welcome to the Devil Hunters." he said before shaking her hand. Nagase nodded. Suddenly they heard a commotion outside and Asmodeus formed on Tangle! Arnec and Nagase kicked the door open and saw several Demons. Adler and Tangle stepped beside the two Wolves, all four ready for a fight...

The end...

A/N: it's done... Finally... I had a lot of fun writing this and I hoped you enjoyed reading this. I know I've written like 50 different backstories for Arnec but I think this is the one that stays. Nagase coming back after not being in any of my stories for over a year (not counting Agris Redux for obvious reasons), it felt nice to have her back.

Anyways, I drew Adler and Nagase!

And here's Nagase