NCT DREAM - NOMIN PT.1

Trying something new so lemme know whatca think...
Nomin x reader (relationship)
Ps, includes cnco I wrote this when Joel was still in the band 🖤
💋fluff, angst & smut - established & poly relationship (nomin x reader)
Spanish when speaking to cnco & Korean when speaking to nct dream.
——————————————————————
Y/N'S P.O.V
There was something special about the 2 boys that made my heart happy, my boyfriends Jaemin and Jeno while we weren't your conventional relationship we worked and it was because we loved each other more than life itself. The two boys were kpop idols which made it hard to hide and go do "normal" couples things but I didn't mind I had them who was I to be picky.
*ding*
Nana👑💖: baby, I know you're busy at dance right now but Jeno and I will have to cancel we won't finish till late tonight. I am so sorry! We love you💚

I sigh I was only in Korea for a short time as I don't live here yet, I dance for a group called CNCO and they were performing at a world music award show being held in Korea for the first time and then the week after a concert "what's wrong Hermosa?" Christopher asks me placing his hands on my shoulders "boys" I mumble while he nods he was the only person who knew about my relationship with Jaemin and Jeno, he was my best friend he made sure I was okay always in the time I have been working dancing for them for 2 years now. It was so much fun and such a great environment to be in "did they cancel on you again dear?" He whispers I just nod tears threatening to spill "we are literally practicing in their building I don't get why they can't come say hi" I frown and Chris takes my hand "let's get back to dancing, take your mind off it" he smiles I agree and we all get back to it as I forget to reply to Jaemin. Hours go by without notice until Joel complains "I'm starving" I look at the time "it's 8 pm guys" I chuckle but glimpse at my phone screen *4 missed calls from Nana👑💖* *7 missed calls from Nono🥺❤️‍🔥* oh shit "Lets get back to the hotel and order some food" Joel follows up with a smile "I second that" Chris shouts leaning his sweaty body on my shirt "ya sweaty ass get off me" I push him away laughing I open my phone and dial Jeno's number walking behind the boys until Chris catches on dropping back "you callin your men?" He chuckles I nod rolling my eyes "y/n?" I hear him pant whispering I reply "hey babe sorry we just finished, everything okay I missed a lot of calls from you and Nana?" He huffs "yeah we just wanted to know if you could meet later, we finished earlier than expected because Jisung was exhausted" his voice was deep and sounded broken "well I am still at your company love, where are you?" I ask missing them the more this conversation dragged on "our practice room" I could feel the butterflies fill my stomach "well I'll come to you, your manager is gone yeah?" I ask he hums a yes as a response "I'll see you soon then my sweet boys" I chuckle turning to Chris and hanging up "I'll catch you later I am going to work on some dances" I smile and he winks at me "alright Hermosa, have fun" he smiles hugging me as I run off to the practice room I know belongs to Nct. I look into the door slightly and see Jaemin, Jeno, Haechan and Mark in the room Nana noticed me and waved me in Jeno turning around just after smile plastered on his face, they run to me opening their arms as we all hug they both give me a kiss on the forehead walking hand in hand back to the two others "uh hello" I mumble "he knows baby it's okay" I look up to the boy in front of me "hey you must be y/n" mark smiles "and you're mark" I smile back. "It's okay I'm not gonna judge you, you seem to really keep Jeno and Jaemin happy, I'm not here to be rude or mean" he puts his arms out to hug me and I do so. "Thanks man" I say before Jeno comes behind me wrapping his arms around my waist as I turn a deep shade of red "Jeno I'm all sweaty" I pout "as if I care y/n" he buried his head in the crook of my neck "so what are you guys still doing here?" I ask in general "Jeno and Jaemin were arguing about missing your date and we stayed because sometimes they get out of hand" Haechan says softly "really?" I gasp turning to the two boys I love "baby, love I already told you it's okay if you miss dates. You're working so hard and I'm proud of you both!" They stayed silent until my phone rang *Velez 😈🤌🏻* pops up on the screen and I feel Jeno tense "I'm sorry I just gotta take this" I smile turning for the door but not leaving fully "Chris, everything alright?" I ask "yeah just figured I'd tell you before our mangers do, Little mix isn't going to be able to come anymore so the collab stage has been thrown over to us to fill the stop. They want you and the 4 other back ups to sing what they would have!" I can hear the smile on his face "NO WAY CHRISTOPHER, if you're joking I'll cry" I huff "never Hermosa, I'm for real we start tomorrow at 6 am" "ahhhhh Chris I love you sometimes man" I laugh and he does too "love you too, no funny business tonight alright" god I could hear his smirk "no promises Velez, night night" I smile hanging up. Walking back I briefly hear "well at least it kinda makes sense why you and Jaemin can't keep your hands off each other" Haechan really needs to learn to whisper man I smile at the thought of how close we were just my two boys and I.
"Everything okay babe?" I feel Jeno whisper his grip finding itself to my waist tighter than normal of course he was jealous, in our relationship Jaemin was the emotional, light and affectionate one, I was the rebellious doesn't get told what to do one and Jeno was the protective, possessive and jealous one. It was a lot but it worked "yeah Nono everything is fine baby, just my friend" I smile they hadn't met yet and I wanted to keep it that way NCT Dream we're not coming to the concert nor the music awards so I was in the clear they still don't know just what it is I do. "Well we will get going Haechan and I have to stop off at 127's dorms to grab our stuff we will see you later, it was lovely to finally meet you Y/N!" Haechan smiles giving me a quick hug goodbye mark doing the same they close the door on the way out and I turn to Jeno his face stone cold and unreadable he starts walking closer to me pinning me and Jaemin against the wall "fuck I missed you" he whispered in my ear kissing lightly on my neck as Jaemin's hands snake under my shirt I couldn't speak it had been so long since I'd seen them last "baby didn't you miss us" Jaemin smirks "o-of course" I mutter suddenly Jeno stops "security is gonna do a run through of the rooms with our manger gone we can't stay, we have to go loves" he grunts before he turns I smash my lips onto his kissing him desperately. I pull away but Nana spins me around doing the same thing to me I smile when we pull apart "come back to my hotel room?" I ask batting my eyelashes "we can get food and play games" I smile "okay baby but we have to leave tonight" Jaemin huffs at Jeno's words I call us an Uber putting masks and hats on I sit in the front the two boys in the back. "Thank you so much" I smile at the man quickly rushing to close the door I head to the elevator the two boys in tow I get to my room and rush the boys in, laughing lightly when Jaemin smacks my ass on the way through. We each take in turns to shower while I order food, "our schedule this week is crazy babe, I wish we had more times like this, like a normal relationship." Jaemin sighs he was looking through the digital schedule on his phone I noticed weekly idol w/ guest (world music awards) the same variety show cnco were performing on with us, oh my. "Baby nothing about our life is normal, nothing about you, Jeno and I is normal but that's okay because I love you both all the same." I kiss the top of his head and the door bell rings I open it slightly and thank our driver for the food, as we are sitting down to eat Jeno sits to me left and Jaemin to my right and we huddle in together watching YouTube videos, "baby Jaemin and I were talking last week, what if we brought you a apartment close to the dorm. We could visit you wouldn't have to travel and you'd be close to us when break hits" his puppy dog eyes glimmering at the thought "honey boos, we have talked about this I am not going to use you like that, you both work too hard for your money I will not take it that's final" I turn to sit in front of them "you know I love you both more than anything my work makes it hard to stay but I promise when I can afford it I'm all yours okay?" I smile giving them both a quick kiss before going into my room briefly to grab something I got for them I go back to them and pull out a small box for each of them "happy belated 6 month anniversary to my boyfriends" I smile as they open their box to find a ring each Jeno a Bow, I have my arrow and Jaemin had a small target "I hope you like them" I smile nervous they thought it was tacky "baby this is so cute" Jaemin awes hugging me tightly Jeno kissed my forehead he's not the best with emotions or words aside from being protective but he's good to us "You two should head soon" I sigh "or we could fall asleep and cuddle baby" Jaemin pouts oh shit he right "aren't you gonna get into trouble?" The last thing I need is for them to get in trouble "we will leave early it'll be okay" Jeno reassured me and we do just that.