Nct Dream - Renjun Pt.1

Title : When You Love Someone
For marciothybroken
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Renjun's P.O.V
They say that whenever you perform on stage regardless of where you are in the world you always look for that one face that keeps you going in the crowd who gives you strength, usually it's a family member or a friend but mine is a quite a different case.

For me since one faithful fan sign it's been a young boy well younger boy with his beautiful dark skin and adorable little face, he made my heart melt and I just haven't been able to forget him since. He seemed so open emotionally, vulnerable and as if he just wanted to know me, not Renjun the Nct member but rather Renjun a normal Chinese boy, talking with him just felt right. His name was perhaps as cute as his face, Marcio! It was so unique, so precious, so cute, I didn't think these feels were possible, as I had quite legitimately fallen in love with a fanboy... my fanboy.

Perhaps the worst part of this whole ordeal was that I am yet too see him since that night and I longed to see my precious baby even if only for two more minutes, I see his face in the crowd even though I know he is no where to be found it is like torture but of the sweetest kind and honestly I wouldn't trade it for anything. I hope everyday that Marcio will reappear as suddenly as he entered my life and I can tell him what he's done to me, he told me that I must always take care and get rest but how can I do that without a small boy's cuddles. I feel like a fan who is imaging scenarios in my head but I can't help but feel all giddy inside at the mention of his name, the members must have noticed also because I've been getting comments a lot on how I stare off into space or always scan the crowd as if I'm screaming for someone. They're not wrong because I am searching for someone... You Marcio, my sweet sweet boy, where are you?

My stylist has heard all about it she was shocked at first but now wishes for him to return to me as according to her we're "totally meant to be" and "such a precious couple" oh how I wish that were true the staffs have even given us a ship name, MARJUN - Marcio and Renjun never did I think I'd be in this position, but I am in no way complaining Mar-Jun... I like it! It has a nice ring to it if only you were here to hear them say it, would you enjoy it as much as I do?

As we fly to Osaka for the Smtown live shows I wonder where he could be, is he well? What is he up to? Has something happened? Is he happy? Does he still love me the way he led on?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Word count : 505
Love From Author XXXX