Nct U/127/Dream- Mark Part 2

Finally part 2 for the stunning RaeRaeMiii I am so sorry for the wait.💓
________________________________________________

Mark's POV

"Mark hyung when is your date?" the younger members ask in anticipation
"Today at 3 pm" I smile not being able to stop, how is it that she makes me so happy and we've only just met, is it love? I think it may be.
"Awe look little Markie is smiling like an idiot" haechan pipes in
"Shut up you" I snap at him
"Hey, kids calm down" Taeyong laughs "HYUNG WHAT TIME IS IT?" I ask "it's 2:50 pm Mark" he says checking his phone "oh crap I'm gonna be late" I cuss as I fumble to put my shoes on and fix my hair "bye guys" I yell as I leave the hotel and head to the cafè we planned to meet at.

Myeorae's P.O.V
It's 2:55 pm and I am running so late seriously I didn't even know I owed that many outfits I settled for something simple but cute because I want to impress Mark but I hate makeup!

It's a dress which I never really wear I'm more of a comfortable, never leaves the house, loves trackie pants kind of girl but this is Mark Lee we are talking about.
I wave goodbye to my older brother and I head for the Cafè which is a 5-minute walk away.
I finally arrive and I see Mark looking at his phone frowning he turns around and his eyes meet mine, I could stare into his eyes forever!

Mark's P.O.V
"Omg you came, I was so worried you wouldn't show up and that I'd scared you off and...." I rant on until she leans in and kisses me.
She just kissed me!
SHE JUST KISSED ME!!
"Um I'm sorry" she blushes
"It's okay, I um I kinda liked it" I look at the ground before Myeorae giggles "that makes two of us Mark"
We sit and talk for hours and I pay for the meal because I'm a gentleman.
"You shouldn't have paid Mark" Rae laughs, okay time to be smooth Mark "well maybe you'll just have to pay for our next date, I um i-if you w-want to um like go out with me again" great job Mark I am a mess Myeorae makes me feel so scared, not in a bad way I just don't want to lose her.
"Mark Lee, are you asking me out on another date?" She giggles that giggle makes me feel so warm and happy I could listen to it forever.
"I guess I am" I feel my cheeks go red "good because I'll hold you to it" and with that she kisses me again, soft and sweet on my lips. "I'll see you on that second date Mark" she shouts as she walks off.

I head back to the dorm, once I enter I scream "Yessssssssssssssssss" as I look in the living rooms as all the Dream members, 127 members and U members are there looking at me.

"I guess it went well?" Taeyong chuckles
"I GOT A SECOND DATE" I yell louder then I should have.
"WOOHOO" they all cheer Haechan comes up to me and pats me on the back.
"Good job Markie I didn't think you had it in you" he laughs and walks off as I fall on the floor thinking about how beautiful Rae is.

- Love author xxxx