Nct dream - Jisung

Request for the lovely Nicole @09ARMY thank you so much for waiting Hun! Hope you enjoy!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nicole's P.O.V

I was walking around school trying to find my best friend Jisung Park, but I can't seem to find him anywhere "Hey Nicole, you looking for Jisung?" Haechan nudges my side and smirks "Yes" I giggle wait did I just giggle I never do that! "Well same, the kid is nowhere to be found" he chuckles "just come hang out with the guys and I'm sure he'll come round" he states before walking off. I practically have to run to keep up with Haechan "aish this kid" I mumble under my breath while struggling to breathe due to my almost sprint "heard that" Haechan chimes. He takes my hand before walking to the table "we have arrived" he shouts making our friends laugh at how extra he is, "hey Nicole" Mark greets before patting a spot next to him which I of course take "hiya Mark" I smile before hearing a grunt come from the corner there sat Jisung the boy I had been madly running around the school to find "Oh, hey Jisung I was looking everywhere for you!" I exclaim with a smile "yeah sure" he sighs before turning to face Jaemin "don't worry about him, he's just jealous" Mark whispers in my ear before I break out in an uncontrollable fit of laughter "Mark. You. Know. I'm. Ticklish. Stop." I gasp for air that's when out of nowhere Jisung breaks into anger and screams "Shut Up" I start crying Jisung never in all the years I've known him ever raised his voice yet alone yelled.

"Jisung what is wrong with you?" Mark asks he says nothing, he just storms off grabbing my arm he pulls me too the roof top "Jisung ahhhh you're hurting me" I cry out in pain.

Jisung's P.O.V

I ignore Nicole's screams and get to the roof top as fast as I can "JISUNG I SAID YOU ARE HURTING ME" Nicole screeches on the verge of tears "YEAH WELL YOU HURT ME" I yell back before slamming the roof door closed and walking with Nicole to the open space.  "What?" Nicole looks at me with anger in her eyes "what do you mean I hurt you?" her eyes soften and she seems more confused before continuing to say "I've never ever hurt you Jisung" her voice cracks and her legs get shaky, I feel all my anger leave me as I look at the girl I love scared and of all people...

She's scared of me.

I walk closer closing the gap between us "Nicole, I'm sorry, I was just ummmm just, look I was just" I struggle to form words why am I like this "were you perhaps jealous?" Nicole chuckles slightly "yes" I mumble hoping she will not hear me. "Jisung, why were you jealous? You know I'm your best friend" she looks into my eyes as I figure it is now or never, "Nicole I don't want to be your best friend" I take a deep breathe before resuming "I want to be your boyfriend" I look down to scared to face her.

Nicole's P.O.V

"I want to be your boyfriend" I look up at Jisung who can't seem to look at me, I walk over to him and lift his head to make him look at me, I wait a few seconds before speaking up "I would like that very much Jisung" and give him a smile. Not long after I see him lean in and before I know it he kisses me on the lips, it was a short but sweet kiss, pure like my love for him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Word count: 622

-Author xxxx