Nct dream- Chenle

This one is for the lovely shinshiye , Hope you enjoy!

________________________________________________________________________________

Kim Minji's P.O.V

*beep beep beep*

I jolt awake to the lovely sound of my alarm clock I do what I do every weekday and that is getting ready for school, I do my hair, extremely light makeup and put my uniform on.

I eat like all humans do and then prepare to come face to face with my Rival Zhong Chenle my worst enemy and biggest crush... Cliché I know but what is not to love about him, he is smart, can sing, is learning to dance and speak Korean and on top of all of that he has the perfect face. I was snapped out of my thoughts by the sound of my Eomma calling me saying it was time to leave, I hop into her car and wait for the time to come when I must face him.

"Have Fun!" Eomma exclaims before driving off to where she is working this week, I start to think of all the classes I have today being tied in the top spot with Chenle really isn't all that fun I am always competing against the boy I secretly love despite spending a lot of time with him we aren't close due to our stupid rivalry.

Chenle's P.O.V

Her, I get to see her finally after the weekend dragging on I finally get to see the beauty that is Kim Minji, my rival and secret love. Perfection is what she is, she is much like me and although science says like forces repel we don't okay yes we are rivals in every sense of the word but I love her and I can only hope she feels the same because for once I don't know the answer to a question.

*Class*

I take my seat right next to Kim Minji, I was about to speak before the teacher walks in "Hello Class, Today we will have a student off. Our top 2 students Zhong Chenle and Kim Minji will go head to head the winner is the first student who makes the other one stumble. Please come forward and take in turns to ask each other questions" Mr Lee orders.

"The process in which a plant makes its own food is called?" Minji asks me looking deep into my eyes.

"Easy, photosynthesis, approximately what square root of 96 is what?" I ask as a smirk appears on my face.

"approx. 9.8" she answers with full confidence which is yet another thing I love about her "Before announcing a Hiatus which member of the much-loved pop group One Direction left the band?" she chuckles "Zayn Malik" I respond and watch how taken aback she looks, suddenly a brilliant though pops into my head...

"Do you love me?" I ask I can feel my cheeks going hot, oh god I am blushing aren't I.

Kim Minji's P.O.V

"Do you love me?" He asks me if I love him, I don't hesitate I don't think about the answer I just blurt out "of course I do" instantly my face heats up and I notice Chenle looking down smiling to himself "Just kiss already" I hear my friends and his friends laugh from the back of the room and we do just that.

ZHONG CHENLE WAS MY FIRST RIVAL, MY FIRST LOVE AND MY FIRST KISS!

Sorry for the wait, I hope you liked it! Word Count: 573

-Author xxxx