Nct U/127/Dream - Mark

Subtweets from your relationship...
Warning: mention of suicide (nothing graphic).
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You just had your first fight ~

@Y/T/U
Say what you need, then move along.

You just wanted Mark to confide in you but he was so secretive and closed off, he thought he was protecting by not burdening you with his issues, but in turn he was causing more harm than good as you felt like he didn't trust or love you enough to see his "imperfect" sides.

@MarkLee
I anyways mess things up, I've broken my only precious gem.

Mark being Mark was too hard on himself after being so cold towards you, he isolated himself... he convinced himself he'd lost you regardless of the fact you stayed outside his dorm room, until he came out.

You tweet lyrics and he freaks out ~

@Y/T/N
She fell in love with the medicine she's on,  in a matter of minutes her minds gone.

Mark knew all too well what you meant when tweeting this, being one of the only people who know that the medicine in question was sleeping pills... this tweet scared the boy half to death because at 2am he knew people didn't always think the most sanely. He couldn't loose you and there was no way he was going to watch you do that too yourself, he called you as soon as he got the notification flood your with worried questions, compliments and half correct English/Korean hybrid sentences of how much he needed you.

@MarkLee
You are the only reason I wanna wake up some days, you are perfect, my sunshine and my moonlight. I love you there is no escape 💞.

You ignore his calls and he @'s you -

@MarkLee
After 10 missed calls and 50 messages you'd think she'd check her phone, what'd I do wrong babe.... I swear I'll fix it. @Y/T/N you are my world baby, I'm sorry😪💔❤️.

@Y/T/N
You guys just wrapped up some song writing and recording with the boys @5SOS can't wait for y'all to hear their album, it's gonna be a banger.

You got off of work after almost 48 hours of no social media and isolation from your phone in order to get your creative juices flowing, you see almost 50 messages and 10 missed calls from 'My Baby Mork👑💞' and almost freak out. Oh god he probably things he's done something wrong my sweet baby, instantly you call him back and within two rings he answers panicked, slightly relieved and full on angry he floods you with questions. "hun calm down you didn't do anything wrong, I was writing with the boys." A huge sigh can be heard followed by a "fuck I forgot about that."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Word count : 463 words

- Love Author XXXX -