Nct u/127/dream- Mark

Mark imagine for the wonderful @-seoju hope you enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mark's P.O.V

It's my final day with YoonHa before my members and I go on a tour, doing fan meets and busy schedules I want to spend as much time with her as possible after all she is my best friend.

I wish she wasn't though...

I love everything about her everything from her dark brown hair that falls just past her shoulders to her dark brown eyes which sparkling every time I see her right up to the fact that she is one of the most clumsy humans on the face of this earth. I am snapped from my thoughts when something cold and wet hits my chest. I completely zoned out oh god "Gotcha Markieeeee" YoonHa laughs evilly before retreating back to her base to fill up.

I take this chance to sneak up behind her while she turns her back to fill up her water gun I very quietly run up behind her and as I go to pull my trigger she turns around and falls on top of me, I watch as her cheeks heat up and she blushes now is the time to confess out faces are only inches apart, she's right here and there is nothing to lose.

YoonHa's P.O.V

Omg, he is so close, I feel my cheeks blushing. Oh god no, I close my eyes and try to lift myself up but before I even have time to process how to stand up I feel my back hit the ground. Looking up I see Mark on top of me "Mark I-" before I could finish my sentence Mark's lips are on top of mine and he kisses me, my best friend/ crush kissing me. I don't think twice and kiss him back, he moves away before muttering something he thinks I don't hear "you have no idea how long I've waited to do that" chuckling I reply "me too Mark, me too."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Word count: 334

-Author xxxx