Library

Hello!

After a long time, I have penned down something this long. I won't lie-when I reread this, it felt like it was someone else's work. I was not very happy. But then I had to get back on the horse sometime.

If it's bad, it's bad!

deydreamer21 Payel, this one is for you. If it doesn't tickle your funny bone, sowwy🥺🥺🥺.

I will do better the next time. Pucca promise!

Inspired by the Perteeny tale- Hold Me. The story continues from where it was left off. If you have not read it, please read it first! This is a long one so bring sustenance!

:::::::::::::::::

"Kong!"

"Kong!"

"Kongpob!"

Arthit tried to get his boyfriend's attention, but the said boyfriend was in no mood to oblige.

"Kong! Are you seriously going to give me the silent treatment?" Kongpob continued ignoring Arthit, working busily on his assignment on his laptop. But if Arthit had read what Kongpob was typing, he would probably laugh, seeing that all he was typing was actually gibberish. Arthit, worried that his junior was very upset, missed out on such minute details.

When Arthit had managed to evade his limping boyfriend and returned with their drinks to Kongpob's room, he had no idea he would find him still stuck on the topic.

"P'Arthit, you managed to escape me back then. But I need my answer. How do you know about the reference section?" Kongpob had demanded.

"Are we still stuck on that? It's nothing, Kong!" Arthit rolled his eyes.

"Yes, we are! And if it is nothing, then why are you hiding it? Why not tell me about it openly?"

"Ugh! I have heard about it, Kong! You know, like urban legends every college has!"

"If that is the case, why were you so mad? And why did you run away when I first asked about it?"

"What? Angry? I... I ...was not angry. Who said I was... angry?" Arthit stuttered, scratching his head, and Kongpob just stared back, blankly.

"And I wanted to get pink milk, so I rushed... You know... in case the stall shut..." he rushed through, his voice trailing, seeing his boyfriend's vacant expression. Nervous, he got up to escape Kongpob's searing eyes and walked out to the balcony to calm his heated skin on the pretext of making a call.