Gaggle

Note: Hello!

This chapter is a part of my story 'Way Back Home'. 

Since it was just a fun-filled chapter I decided to share it with you all for those who are not reading that story. Just to give a peek into what's happening in that story. And maybe entice you to start reading that???? Just hoping! Fingers crossed 🤞🏻🤞🏻

A little about the chapter- set in the future, post Sotus S. Almost everyone is now in a committed relationship. As you read, you will be able to figure it out. I hope you enjoy it. 

The ones who are reading Way Back Home or read it, you have already read this chapter so you can skip it. 

:::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::::::::

Loud noises of screaming, cheering, and laughing shattered the silence of the night. Around a big table, laden with food, where a dozen and half people sat, drinking, talking, and having fun. The seniors and junior hazers with their significant other were having the time of their life. 

Prem, who was supposed to be away on an assignment, on Poom's insistence had canceled that, and they too had joined the beach outing. Poom had loved everyone she met the previous weekend and had insisted that they join the trip, and Prem was willing to do anything to keep his new girlfriend happy.

Last evening the guys had boarded their private bus and headed to Pattaya to their beachfront resort, where the group had booked all the beach-facing cottages. Kongpob had pulled Bright to the side while checking in, discussing something in private. They both had sneakily then tipped the hotel staff to get them the corner most cottages away from the main beach, jutting off the rock front, away from prying eyes, on the end of the property.

Arthit had grumbled at the long walk and the steep climb that led to the room and had crashed off. Little did he know the reason behind it. Everyone had a long day at work, and the three-plus hours on the road, though fun, had tired everyone, so they retired to the room quickly and ordered in.