Sunshine

Flavor: Dark Chocolate

Note: 💋 Don't forget to listen to this sensuous number while you read 💋!!!

:::::::::::::::::::::

Arthit crawled into the bed, as silently as he could, but his knees hit his hand, and he tripped falling face first, landing next to his boyfriend. He groaned. Even though the shower had helped, he was still a bit woozy from all the booze he had, and his balance and coordination were off. It was not his intention to get drunk, but the dinner was in his honor, so when people cheered, he had to drink.

He was awarded an 'Excellence Certificate' for being a consistent performer in the last two quarters, and he was out with his team celebrating. And try as he might, he couldn't escape this celebration. He attributed his success to his work friends as well, so he wanted to treat them, but on another day. He wanted to spend this evening celebrating with his lover but caved in when everyone insisted they go tonight.

It was almost midnight, and Kong was asleep with a novel laid on his chest, soft music playing in the background. The room was glowing in the warm light of the tiny lamp on Kong's side of the bed. Arthit smiled. Seemed like Kongpob was in his mellow mood today.

Kongpob would have these days when he would be in a pensive mood, and on such days, he would unwind with some soothing music, mood lighting, his favorite book, and some wine or beer depending on his disposition.

Seeing the empty glass Arthit's guess was obvious. He sighed. Too bad he was asleep. Kongpob was extremely amorous after a glass of wine, and Arthit enjoyed the soft side of his lover on such days.

He sat next to Kong, looking at his face. His lover was a good-looking man no doubt, but on quiet nights like these, Arthit loved these solitary moments, where he could admire his juniors' gorgeous features, that looked almost childlike while asleep. His dark long lashes fanning his cheeks, his mouth slightly open in a tiny pout, the gentle rise, and fall of his chest. He looked so calm and serene, asleep.

Arthit leaned in to steal a kiss and whispered 'I love you" to the sleeping form, before leaning over him to turn off the light. His favorite lava lamp on the other side of the room, on the study table, was still on, and enjoying the warm glow, he decided to leave it on.

Lying down, he snuggled closer, into his lover's warmth.

Kongpob stirred from his sleep.

"P', you back? How was the party?" he asked softly, his voice raspy and sexy from sleep.

"It was good. I drank a lot!" Arthit giggled, and Kongpob opened one eye to see Arthit's flushed face and chuckled.

"As long as you had fun."

"Hmmm."

He pulled Arthit closer into his embrace, and kissing his forehead, whispered, "Congratulations, my love!"

"Thank you!" Arthit snuggled closer, burying his face in his neck. As Arthit relaxed in his lover's embrace, his breath hit Kongpob's neck, and he could feel his body tingling ever so slightly. He pulled Arthit closer, and just then his favorite song started to play. His body reacted like he had no control over it. Maybe, where Arthit was concerned, he didn't have any. His toes slowly started to rub Arthit's sole, so lightly that it felt like a feather's touch.

"Kong!" Arthit exhaled. "Kong, don't do that."

He lifted his face to look at Kongpob and saw desire awash in his lover's eyes.

"Don't!"

"Why?" he whispered.

"Don't! I am tipsy! I am so turned on right now, that I desperately want to make love to you."