The Gift

Note: Only KS could make me do this! A belated birthday gift for my peraya pariwaar. 

⭐⭐Happy Birthday, Lion!⭐⭐

✨✨Roar loud and bold, and conquer what you dream of!✨✨

:::::::::::::::::::::

"Kong! Knot just sent me a message that he is running late. He will reach here in 15-20 minutes," Arthit said, walking out of the bathroom adjusting his earring.

Kongpob, who was tying the laces to his black boots, lifted his head to reply but froze. The sight that greeted him left him breathless. Arthit, dressed in a shirt with gaping collar, black leather jacket, fitted ripped jeans, and boots, looked breathtaking. 

They were sporting a similar chain earpiece, though they both were dressed in different styles

They were sporting a similar chain earpiece, though they both were dressed in different styles. Kongpob gulped, seeing how stunning and sexy his boyfriend was looking.

"Strange! Knot is always on time. I hope he didn't run into any trouble on the way here," Arthit mumbled as he tucked one side of his shirt into his pants.

The seniors and junior were heading out today to party. It was Kongpob's birthday yesterday, and wanting to give the love birds their privacy, the friends decided to throw a party the next day, which was a Saturday, so it worked out for everyone. Kongpob and Arthit played hooky from their classes, staying indoors having a personal celebration. 

Being Arthit's final year, he had a hectic schedule, so they decided to stay in their dorm and take a holiday sometime later. But truthfully, it didn't matter where they traveled because all they cared about was being together. So even the sexy time spent in their dorm room was a worthy romantic memory.

"Do you think Knot is in some trouble? Should we go to where he is..." Arthit's voice trailed off, seeing Kongpob's expression. He looked hungry! For him!