Of Migraines & Men

Flavor: Dark Chocolate 🍫

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

"Sawasdee Khap P'Prem. P Arthit is not out of the class yet?"

It was 4:10 pm and Kongpob had just finished his class. Usually, when they finished class an hour apart, they would wait for the other and since Arthit finished an hour early, Kongpob knew Arthit would be waiting.

"Oh, Kongpob. Wadee. Arthit left an hour back. He said something about feeling sleepy, so he didn't want to hang around."

"Oh! Thank you, P'. Then I will call him."

"Nong, he looked a little sick, so maybe you should check on him as well," Knot informed.

That got his attention.

"I will, P'. Thank you for telling me."

Saying a quick bye to everyone he headed towards his dorm on the way trying to dial Arthit's number which to his surprise was being rejected. He was worried now. Arthit rejected his calls only when he was angry or annoyed with him.

Deciding to check on his lover, Kongpob headed towards Arthit's dorm, stopping on the way to buy some food, snacks, and drinks. Food was definitely one way to calm his boyfriend, a trick he had learned thanks to Toota and Bright.

Standing in front of the door he took a deep calming breath and knocked tentatively. He was expecting to meet the angry face of the head hazer but was shocked when he saw a rather pale-looking Arthit opening the door. He looked haggard and tired and there were dark circles under his eye.

"P Arthit Khap. What's wrong? Are you sick?"

Shaking his head Arthit walked into the room and Kongpob followed, shutting the door behind him. The room was barely lit and Arthit's bag and workshop jacket were lying on the floor. Arthit sighed sitting on the bed.

"P Arthit. What's wrong? Are you unwell? Did you eat anything?"

He just shook his head. Even the slightest movement seemed difficult for him.

"P', What's wrong? Until you don't tell me, how can I help you?" he asked worriedly.

"Kongpob, can you leave me be. I am not in the mood for this shit. Thank you for the food but you can leave."

Kongpob was really nervous now. Did he do something that, unknown to him, hurt his lover.

"P', please. Tell me what's wrong. Are you upset with me? Did I do something to hurt you? Please talk to me P." He put his arm around Arthit's shoulders as he tried to pull him closer.

"Back off!" Arthit spat and Kongpob was taken aback. He was used to Arthit's anger but today he felt distressed.

Until now he thought it was something trivial that was bugging him, but now gauging from his reaction he understood things were not that simple.

"P Arthit Khap. I know that you are mad at me about something but unless you tell me what's troubling you how can I know. Please. Look at me. Tell me what's wrong."

Arthit turned around to look at Kongpob.

Taking a deep breath, trying to calm himself he said, "Go away Kong! I don't want to talk now. Just go."

"No P. I am not going anywhere. Until you tell me what's wrong, I won't go."

"Ugh! You are fucking annoying! You know that. Why? Why can't you just let me be? Why do you always have to be in my face? Can't you just give me some space?" Arthit yelled! He sat on the bed, hiding his face in his palm.