Chapter 7: Let's change the future?

"Tine, he really changed my future. I met him once for 10 seconds and my life changed entirely. What did you do, Tine Teepakorn and how the hell did you do this?"

Sarawat's POV

I somehow finish everything on my schedule. There was a photoshoot followed by a live recording for a song that I had never even heard of, until today. While we were driving to the recording studio, more and more new memories started flooding my mind. New memories that were replacing the old memories.

But I still remembered everything. I remembered what it was like before and now I even knew exactly how the future had changed. I remembered how my first debut album ended up being number one in many countries, and that's how I became more famous. It felt like my dreams had come true but I wasn't sure if I liked all this. I was still alone, sitting in a car, hiding away from people because I didn't want to be seen or recognized.

I was supposed to be back home by 8pm, but now that everything had changed, it seemed like I was busier than usual. I also had way more fans waiting for me outside the studio when I finished my schedule. By the time, Dim dropped him home, it was already close to midnight.

"Wat, its been a long day already. Tomorrow's schedule starts at 7pm. Why don't you get some good sleep, we'll skip going to the hospital, and I will pick you up at 6.30ish?"

I opened the car gates and turned back before leaving. "No, I'll go to the hospital at 5am like always. You can pick me up from there around 6.30am. I will be okay. but you should get some sleep too Dim."

"Wat—"

"But please Dim, find out about Tine. Find out where he is right now. Call Green, call anyone else you know from college. Throw money at them if needed. I dont care what it takes — This is very, very urgent and very, very, important to me. I need to find out about Tine as soon as possible."

"Don't worry Wat, I will. I'll ask Green about this as soon as I get home. Take some rest. I'll see you tomorrow then. Make sure you wear a cap and a mask when you go to the hospital tomorrow, okay?"

"Yes. Nobody is going to notice me that early in the morning anyway. Don't worry."

/

/

/

As I rode up the elevator of the building, I was still worried about whether I would be able to see Tine in the apartment or not. Tine had changed the future and my present, and I wasn't sure what that meant yet.

I stopped for a second before opening the home door, praying to see Tine in the house. And just as I finally opened the door, I saw Tine, watching TV on the living room sofa, and I felt a flood of relief. Everything in the apartment was still the same, Tine was here and I could still see him. My heart that had been racing for hours had finally calmed down.

"Tine..." I called him out and that's when he noticed me.

"Oh god, Wat you are back. I was waiting for you for so long. I didn't even know if I would see you here, but I could still see your stuff in the house so I assumed you would eventually come." Tine looked utterly confused. "Anyways, god Wat you are not going to believe what happened today. Hear me out okay? Today, I met you—"

"You met me. At the college. I know that, Tine" I said in a monotonous tone as I closed the door.

"Wait, what? How did you know? Were you at the college — No, no that was definitely not you, not this version of you. The guy I met in college had shorter hairs and he dressed very differently than you."

"That was me, Tine. But me from the past. Its still January 2017 in your timeline, so I am still in college I guess."

"No.. wait, I am confused. If that was you from the past, how did you know I met you in my timeline?"