Chapter 15: Touch me and you'll never be alone💋

Note: This chapter contains some mentions of self-harm. I have specifically marked that section with a **// sign. If self-harm is something you struggle with or if it triggers you in any way, please please skip that part. I will add a small TL/DR of the whole chapter in my ending notes

Sarawat's POV (January 2020)

"No, no, no, wait Tine. I'll come home. I'll come home soon. I promise."

There was a silence on the phone.

"If that's what you want. Bye."

Sarawat's POV

I put down the phone, staring at the wall with blank eyes.

"Okay, so Tine is most definitely alive and I need to go meet him. But-- but where the hell does he live?"

I was trying to make sense of all the jumbled up new memories in my head, when my phone rang again — It was Dim this time.

"Hello? Hey Dim, did you find something else?"

"About what? Wat, are you still at home? The music video shoot starts in half an hour, everyone is waiting for you here?"

"What music video?"

"The music video of your new album's title track. Wat, why do you seem so lost today?"

"Umm, Dim, did we have a talk on the phone before this today?"

"Ah, no I don't think so, I just texted you in the morning to remind you of your schedule — And yet, it seems like I should have most definitely called because you obviously forgot."

"I can't come right now. I need to go somewhere Dim."

"What? Where do you have to go now, Wat? Please tell me this isn't about Tine again."

"How do you know about Tine?"

"So it is Tine, isn't it? And how do I fucking know about Tine? Because that's what you do every time Wat. You just drop everything every time Tine calls, no matter how important it is.

Wat, its been years now. We both know how things always turn out with Tine. He is toxic for you and you are toxic for him."

What does that mean? Tine is not toxic. He is the sweetest and kindest person I have ever met.

"Dim, do you-- do you know where Tine lives?"

"You know exactly where he lives Wat.  know what? If you want to go, just go. You don't need to make stupid excuses. Its not like I have ever been able to stop you. Its not the first time and I am sure it won't be the last. But I am saying this as your friend and not as your manager — You need to get over him and you need to stop meeting him. You know very well how things turned out in the past and it could only get worse."

" What do you mean by that? Dim, listen, just help me recall where he lives because —"

"Wat, stop it. You want me to believe you don't remember where Tine lives when you bought him that fucking house." Dim sighed on the phone. "Just go Wat. It's okay, I am used to this. I'll handle things at the set."

Dim cut down the phone and I just sat there with still no address to Tine's house.

"Okay, so I bought Tine his house apparently and I should most definitely know where he lives. It has to be somewhere in my new memories.

So, I closed my eyes, trying to focus on one thing at a time: Tine is alive in my world. I just talked to him. I should know where he lives.

Suddenly, I had more new memories with Tine pop up in my head. Memories of meeting Tine, eating with him, smiling with him, crying with me. I still couldn't seem to make complete sense of the new memories, but I just focused on remembering where he lives. And that's when I had this house appear in my head. A quiet house near a beach—"