Chapter 14: Hope I never lose you, hope it never ends

Sarawat's POV (January 2020)

I left the apartment in the morning just a few minutes after Tine left for college. Dim had called me to remind me of a shoot that was scheduled for today — but it was the last thing on my mind. I only had a few hours may be, before the future changes again and I needed to use those hours to find out as much information about the accident and Tine's family.

I knew the future would change for sure because I had just told Tine about his mom's involvement in the accident.

In the current timeline, Tine did even learn about his mom's death until a year later, and then he died in December 2019, almost two years after that.

Now that I had told Tine about his mom possibly dying in the accident, he'll know exactly when that happens — he would know where to look for her and he would know where to look for me.

I knew it was risky to tell Tine about his mom's involvement and I thought about it a lot. I also knew there was a chance, it could possibly bring his death a year too early, but I didn't know what else to do. I didn't think it was right to hide this information from Tine. The only way he could change the future in the right way is by knowing what happens when things go wrong.

I just hoped now that he knew about the possibility of his own death, he would seek help and create a support system with his friends — and may be even me.

But all of that also meant the future was definitely going to change, probably as soon as Tine meets his friends and — and I only had a small window to look into details about the accident.

"Hey Dim?" I picked up the phone and called the only person I could. The new timeline had somehow made me more famous than I ever was. Being one of the most recognizable faces in Thailand now meant I couldn't really go out there and investigate into this on my own.

"Hey, I'll just be picking you up in half an hour."

"I need you to look into Tine's father and his mother too."

"What? Come on, Wat, I thought you were doing better with the new album and everything. Why do you suddenly want to look into Tine's family now."

"I just do. I don't care if you need to hire a private investigator. I don't care how much money it takes, but I need some information in 2 hours."

"Wat, why are you doing this? I know you  are heart broken over Tine's death but Wat... doing this won't bring him back."

"Dim, I really don't have the time to argue with you over this right now. am not asking this as a friend. I am asking this as your boss. I am not going to go into any schedules if you don't do this — And I mean it."

Dim sighed. "Okay, give me sometime, I'll find who Tine's father is and look for some private investigator. But I am really not sure we can find someone who can give you details in 2 hours. Lets wait for a few days may be?"

"No I don't have days to spare. Throw as much money at them as they ask. But I need information in 2 hours."

"Fine. I'll see what I can do. But you are going to go to all of your schedules and finish up these album promotions just like we promised. Got it?"

"Yes, I promise."

Exactly half an hour later, Dim was at my building's lobby, waiting to pick me up in his car. I sat inside, to be taken to a shoot that I didn't even remember agreeing to. But all I had to do was get through this three hour shoot and possibly come home before the future changed all over again

"Hey Dim, did you find a good private investigator?"

"I did. I also called up Tine's friend Fong and asked for his parent's names and their residential address to give those initial details to the PI, along with a hell lot of money, as you instructed. He said, he'll try to find as much information as he can in two hours. But guess who Tine's father is?"