Chapter 8: I don't have a crush on Sarawat

January 2017

Tine's POV

"Tine... Tine wake up..."

When I opened my eyes, I could see the sun just rising through the window and then I noticed Sarawat standing next to the bed.

"Hey..." I rubbed my eyes and slowly sat up on the bed. "What time is it?"

"It's about 6.30 in the morning. I am sorry for waking you up I didn't want to leave without letting you know."

"What's there to let me know? Wat, I know you get up early to go see your dad, I will see you at night. Let me sleep. Goodnight." I lied down in my bed again with my blanket over me when Sarawat called me out again.

"No Tine, I won't be home tonight."

And that's when I suddenly looked up. "Wait, why?"

"I need to go to Phuket for a shoot and then I'll be going back to our old house for sometime. All of the old documents are there in the house. If we are going to change the future, we need to be sure of how we can change. We can't just keep throwing arrows in the dark. What if this all backfires."

"What-what do you mean?"

"I mean what if we change the future that leads to me never renting out this apartment, Tine? Then you and I would never be able to see each other. We need to be able to see and talk to each other to change the future."

"Yeah, yeah you are right. God, I never even thought about it Wat. What happens if I mess things up too much for you and you aren't even here anymore? Dammit, I need to really think this through. I can't make any mistakes and I just—"

"Tine..." I felt Sarawat's hand over mine. "Don't think so much about it, okay? We'll figure it out. I am going to go and find some information about what really happened in the past with everything and everyone — and you, you should just focus on befriending me in your world and joining the music club, okay?"

"Okay, okay yeah. I will get on it today."

"Good, then I'll see you in a few days then"

"Yeah. Take care."

"You too. Oh and if we become friends in your world, may be you should show me this apartment and introduce the idea in my head that someday I could live here? We want to make sure that even if we change the past by a lot, we can still see each other."

"That's actually a good idea. Although, I have no idea how I will do that, but I will try my best."

/

/

/

/

/

When I went to the college, I found out that the music club was actually holding auditions — and so I went, just in the hopes of meeting Sarawat again, well the Sarawat from my world, but he was nowhere to be found. And I also totally bombed my auditions. At this point, I was just hoping some of my charm and weird jokes helped me get in.

Sarawat just told me to get into the music club like it would be the easiest thing to do. But there were so many girls auditioning for the club, I didn't even think they would let everyone in. Come to think of it, when I saw Sarawat for the first time in college, he had a lot of girls following him too. I just so shocked seeing Sarawat at my college, I had totally forgotten about that part.

But where the hell is Sarawat Guntithanon?

After finishing up the auditions, I went straight to the Political Science building where I saw him the first time in the hopes that I would run into him again. But what I saw at the building was a line of girls, all holding flowers and chocolates.