Chapter 19

Adrian's POV-

1 month down, 11 more to go. It's been a month since my brothers and I moved to the Gonzales house. I've kinda accepted that we can't go back to England for awhile but that does not mean that I like it any better than before. The Gonzales brothers are extremely annoying and the only brother I got along with, Wes, now had his own friends so I barely talked with any of them. Which of course I don't care about as it was all part of my beautifully crafted plan. Oh and, I got into a few fights at school and then proceeded to get kicked out of the band so my life's going great. 

But two redeeming factors were that I was reigning champion of the fight club here and i was able to channel all my frustration into power and strength and the other was probably Brandon who had turned out to be a pretty funny guy. He made the place a little more bearable. The same thing couldn't be said for Ashton and Asher's friend Caden. He was almost as annoying as the stupid guys I'm living with. 

And that reminds me, Jonah is the most annoying out of all of them. He's way too preppy and excited to talk to me for me to like him. I don't think he understood that I don't like him. 

"Hello, earth to Adrian." someone said waving their unnecessarily huge hand in front of my face and pulling me out of my thoughts. "What?" I said looking up from my chair to see one of the devil's multiple brothers. "Ugh what do you want?" I asked Mark as Grayson appeared behind him.  "Woah, let's watch how we're talking to others alright?" Grayson said interrupting Mark. I rolled my eyes and said "You're the one interrupting your brother but sure ok." Grayson shook his head in annoyance and disbelief and walked away. 

"I'm sorry for him." Mark said softly nodding towards his brother. "Yea whatever what do you want?" I replied. "Well, I was wondering if you wanted to you know... go out sometime??" He asked nervously, before hastily adding, "As friends of course." 

A disgusted expression came over my face as I looked at him and said "Ew no, I don't want to go out with anyone, let alone you." I saw hurt in his eyes as he gave my a curt nod saying "Well then, good to know." before walking away. 

Sure, I hurt his feeling or whatever but you know boo-hoo get over it. I don't want to go out with or get attached to anyone here.