Chapter 13

Hey! I'm sorry i haven't posted in a while but i have been busy. Hope you like this chapter. Stay safe!

*********

Adrian's POV-

We walked into the new ice- cream shop to celebrate because I got selected for the band! We ordered our ice- creams and started eating. "Mom and dad would've been really proud of you Rian." Ashton said. I gave him a watery smile and said, "I know. Can we leave now I have to call Tyler and I'm pretty tired." My brothers nodded and paid for the ice-cream before leaving for the place we called home for now.

We walked home and reached in 20 minutes. We opened the door to see Jonah and Grayson play wrestling as Mark cheered for them. The wrestling brought back memories of when I used to play wrestle with dad. I turned my head, pushing back tears and the panic attack that was threatening to rise and walked up to my room.

I closed the door locking it before I sat down and tried to control my breathing. I wiped the few tears that had come out and focused on one spot before slowing my breathing down. I washed my face and called Tyler like I was supposed to. "Hey Dri." He said making me smile at his nickname.

"Hey Ty." I replied. "How you doing?" I asked him. "It's all chill. What about you? How are you managing?" he asked me. "I guess it's fine." I said rubbing the back of my neck. "Are you touching the back of your neck?" he asked, and I could imagine him frowning. "Maybe?" I said though it sounded more like a question. "I'm Facetiming you." He said before ending the call.

I laid down on my bed before he Facetimed me. "Hello!" I chirped. "Adrian are you fine?" he asked not replying to me. "Yeah, I guess..." I replied unsurely. "Did you have a panic attack?" he asked. I nodded and said, "I saw two of the guys play wrestling downstairs and well, it brought back memories of dad." I said as another tear rolled down my cheek. I shook my head before wiping it.

"Listen Dri. Your mom and dad will never die. Do you understand?" he asked before continuing. "They'll always be alive as long as they're in your heart." He said with a soft smile. I smiled back at him and nodded and said "Thanks, you always know how to make me feel better." "That's what I'm here for." He smiled.

"Anyway, guess what? I got selected for the school band here!" I grinned. He smiled widely and said "Wow! That's great. You're going to do great!" I smiled at him and asked him "So, any news for me?" he shrugged and said "Nah." I nodded and we continued talking.