Chapter 11

Adrian's POV-

I walked through the halls going to my last class as I saw an announcement stuck on the bulletin board. 'Auditions for band today in music room after end of classes.' I noted the time and sent a text to my brothers.

My Brosephs:

Adrian: hey

Asher: hello and why are you texting now? Aren't you supposed to be in class?

Ashton: I gotta agree with Asher on this one.

Adrian: Well, I'm going to be staying back today to audition for the school band.

Ashton: oh, that's fine.

Asher: we'll stay behind and wait for you.

Adrian: ok cool. I gtg now.

Ashton: us too. We'll talk later.

Asher: Bye princess.

I walked into the classroom as I put the phone into my pocket. Brandon wasn't in this class with me which was annoying. I saw a few empty seats in the back of the classroom, so I headed there. "That's Archer Blackwell's seat so I wouldn't recommend sitting there." A boy said when I sat down. "Well, I don't see his name so he can go and sit somewhere else." I replied leaning back in my chair to emphasize my point.

The boy shrugged and turned around again. The teacher introduced himself and started teaching when the door burst open and three boys came in. "Archer, Zane and Russell. You three are late again." Mr. Pike said. "No shit Sherlock." The guy with the black stud said.

Mr. Pike shook his head and said, "Detention for all three of you for a week." They shrugged and made their way up to where I was sitting. The guy with the black stud glared at me as if he was trying to speak with his eyes.

Well, I don't understand anything.

I stared back at him when one guy with defined cheek bones said, "That's our place." I smirked and replied "I don't see your names on here. So, you can't prove that these are your seats." The guy with the black stud gritted his teeth and asked, "Do you know who I am?" I shrugged and said, "If you don't know who you are how do you expect me to know?" "Get off the seat." He ordered.

No one orders me about.

"No." I replied. "You're new, here aren't you?" the guy with a small silver hoop in his ear asked. "Was it so obvious?" I asked him. "See, we rule this school. if you don't listen to us, we can ruin you." He told me. "You can try to. Now, if you don't mind, I actually want to f*cking pass high school so go away." I said flicking my hand at them. I wasn't really paying attention to class though.

"You three, take your seats. You all are distracting the class." our teacher said in his nasally voice. I zoned out after that thinking about random things.

Is the s or c silent in scent?

If blueberries are called blueberries because they are blue, and blackberries are called blackberries because they're black why aren't grapes called purple or green berries.

Suddenly, the bell rang pulling me out of my thoughts. "You can all go now." Mr. Pike said. I grabbed my bag and walked out of the classroom. I saw a familiar red head in the wave of students. He waved and walked towards me.

"Hey Rian." He smiled. "Hey Brandon." I smiled back. "Can you take me to the music room?" I asked him as we walked towards my locker. "Yeah, I can take you there. Why?" he asked me. "I'm trying out for the school band." I replied. "Ooh, that's cool. What instrument do you play"?" he asked me.

"I play the drums." I replied. "I love the drums. I'm watching you audition." He told me as I dumped my books into my locker. "Sure." I laughed. I texted my brothers that I was going for my audition and let Brandon guide me towards the music room. 

********

Archer - 

Russell -

Russell -

Zane -