Chapter 5

Ashton and Asher's bedroom ☝. imagine this on both sides of the room coz there are two people. hehe. hope you like this chapter! stay safe!

******

Adrian's POV-

I turned the switch for the shower on and made it warm. I picked out the hoodie Ty gave me and a pair of sweatpants and entered the bathroom. I stripped and entered the shower and scrubbed all my sweat away. Not that it mattered because I sweated like a boy. I stepped out and pulled the clothes on. I threw my old clothes in a basket and walked out. I pulled my hair into a bun and walked to Ashton and Asher's room.

I didn't bother to knock and barged into the room and saw Ashton sitting on his bed. "Ashton my brother from the same mother!" I shouted as I laid down on Asher's bed. "Where's Asher?" I asked. "Shower." He replied shortly pointing at their washroom. I nodded and pulled the covers over me and snuggled into the pillow. "Can we do something?" I whined. Ash looked at me and asked softly "What do you wanna do?" "I wanna fight so wanna ask if there's an underground?" In UK Ashton, Asher and I used to fight in an underground. And we were the champs there.

He nodded and said "Sure." We ran downstairs to the kitchen because we knew Cassie was there. "Yo. My friend recently shifted here and is asking whether there is an underground fighting club here?" I lied. She asked, "How old is this friend?" "She's 19." Cassie nodded and said "There is one 2 streets down from here. Just a straight walk." I nodded and said "Cool." While walking towards Ashton and Asher's room.

I walked into their room and jumped up and down with Ashton. "You wanna go tomorrow?" Ashton asked. I nodded and said "Duh!" he nodded and I asked, "Singing contest?" he shrugged. My brothers and I used to have a singing contest to see who could sing better. And all of us were equally good. "Put Count on Me by Bruno Mars." I said. He nodded and put it on his laptop.

He was about to play it when Asher came out of the bathroom with wet hair. "Your hair's wet." I said pointing out the obvious. "Thanks for the info captain obvious." Asher joked. I pouted at him. "Aww... don't be sad princess." Asher cooed. Yes, my brothers called princess, but they were the only ones I allowed to call me that. Not even my parents. I smiled cheekily and said, "It's fine Ashy poo." The three of us had a set of nicknames only the three of us were allowed to use.

He sat down on his bed and pulled me onto his lap. He rubbed his wet hair in the crook of my neck causing me to squeal. Ashton came over slowly saying "The tickle monster has arrived." And tickled me causing to giggle and squeal all at the same time. All of a sudden, the door burst open causing all of us to sit up straight.