Chapter 2

I wish I had this hoodie. lol. hope you like this chapter!

********

Adrian's POV-

I switched my phone on and called Tyler, my best friend.

A- Hey Ty.

T- Hey Rian. What's up?

A- I have to tell you something.

T- Yeah?

A- So, my parents got in an accident and they passed, and their will states that Ashton, Asher, and I have to live with mom's best friend until one of us comes of age.

T- do you want me to come over? Ok? Where does she live? We can meet right?

A- Ty, they live in America.

T- Oh, but you will be here by next year because both of your brothers are turning 18 next year. And we can call. Don't worry.

A- Ok. Can you come over?

T- yeah. I'll be there in 2 and I'll bring my hoodie that you like, and you have to take it America. Ok? Love you

A- Ok. Love you too.

I wiped the tears that were streaming down my face. I only cried in front of my brothers, parents, and Ty. I started throwing everything from my closet into my suitcase when I saw the teddy bear Ty had bought for me on Valentine's Day. I smiled at the sight of it and picked it up. I put it in my Nike backpack in which I was storing essentials like headphones, my phone, and the teddy bear.

I closed my suitcase and walked into Ashton and Asher's room. Yes, they share a room because they're twins. "Hey guys." I said as I plopped down onto the bed "Done packing?" Ashton shook his head and replied, "A bit more to pack." I nodded and notified my brothers that Ty was coming over. "Also, did you tell Ry about leaving?" "We did. He's a bit bummed but cant come over. He's at his lake house with his parents."

I nodded and took Asher's phone. I opened it, laid down, kept the phone above my face and started playing candy crush. Hehe. Yes, I know both of their passwords and they know mine. Asher let out a sigh of relief and closed his suitcase. He laid down next to me. I pumped my fist in the air as I won the level I was struggling on. "F*ck!" I shouted as the phone fell on my face.

Ashton and Asher started laughing as I laughed with them. I kept the phone down to notice Ashton zipping his suitcase up too. He turned around and looked at me and asked, "How do you feel about going to this Cassie's house?" "It sucks. My game plan is don't talk to anyone except you two and Ty when I call him. And then when you two turn 18 next year you will take custody of me and imma' live with you two in London again!" I finished with a cheeky grin on my face.

Ash shook his head and said "Ok. Also, if someone troubles you don't worry about breaking their arm." "I don't think I have had a problem doing that before." I replied. There was a knock on the door, and I said, "That's Ty." and ran down the stairs to open the door. I opened the door and launched myself at my best friend. He chuckled and hugged me back. We let go and I noticed he had the hoodie I loved and the Hershey's chocolate we both loved.

I walked into my house with Ty in tow. We walked into my room and we talked about anything and everything. We went from talking about the latest American football match to whether people ate toenails. That's what I loved about Ty, he made me feel so comfortable and we could talk about anything. We watched our movie 'The Grudge' and fell asleep. Yes, in the same bed but he's my best friend that I have known from 1st year. So, my brothers don't mind.

I woke up with his arm around my waist. I prodded him and he woke up. He smiled at me and asked, "what's the time?" in his husky morning voice. "It's." I picked up my phone "5 pm." "Shit." He said as he sat up "I have to go." I nodded and said "Ok. I'll walk you out. He nodded and replied with a sad face "I'm sorry that I have to go so early. My grandparents are coming over." "it's fine. Tell grandma and grandpa I said hi." I replied waving it off. I called his grandparents 'grandma and grandpa' as they considered me as one of their grandchildren as well.

He nodded and we walked to the door. We hugged once again and I said "Bye, I'll call you once we reach tomorrow." He nodded and said "You better. Love you." "Love you too." I replied. He walked towards his house that was two houses away from mine. I closed the door and walked towards the twins' room to ask them to order something for dinner.