Chapter 3

Dedicated to starryvanilla my friend who drew the tattoo that is down 👇. hope you enjoy this chapter!

*******

Adrian's POV-

We boarded the plane to New York. Asher and Ashton sat down with me in the middle. I pulled my phone out and texted Tyler that we had boarded the plane. I switched my phone off and sat on Ashton's lap to look out of the window. Suddenly, the pilot said, "We are getting ready for take-off so please buckle your seatbelts." I got off Ashton's lap and buckled my own seatbelt.

I heard the stewardesses give instructions, but I tuned out and thought about how it would be in New York. I turned around to face Asher to ask him something to notice a young stewardess who looked around 20 flirting with him. I noticed him squirm in discomfort and try to tell her indirectly to leave. "Can't you take a hint woman! Leave!" I said waving my hand. Asher and Ashton covered their mouths with their hands.

The stewardess glared at me and sashayed away. I shook my head and told Asher "You're welcome." They lost control and my brothers burst out laughing. I stared at them with a confused face. "You're amazing!" Ashton said giving me a high-five. I smirked and said, "Thank you." While bowing in my seat.

I took the headphones that mom and dad had bought me for my birthday and plugged it into my phone. 'Nonstop' by Drake started playing. I bobbed my head to the beat and laid my head on Asher's shoulder. Soon, darkness overcame me, and I fell into la-la land.

~~~~~~

Someone prodded me. I groaned and snuggled more into my pillow. Someone prodded me again. "What the f*ck do you want?" I shouted. "Woah! Chill Addy." Only six people called me that, well now four. "We're here." I raised my head and reality hit me. I rubbed my eyes and picked my backpack up and put my headphones into it. "How long did I sleep?" I ask Ashton who woke me up. "The entire ride." I nodded and scratched the back of my head. I pulled my backpack onto my back. "You may depart now." The pilot said. Ashton, Asher, and I stood up and got off the plane.

We collected our luggage and looked around to see if we could find Ross and Cassie who were coming to pick us up here. In a few minutes a middle-aged couple approached us and asked "Ashton, Asher and Adrianna Valentino?" I chuckled annoyedly and said, "My name's Adrian not Adrianna." They nodded and the woman said "Ok. Sorry honey." I shuddered at being called 'honey'. Who does this woman think she is? I know right. And this is seriously the first time I'm agreeing with you Alicia. I talked with my inner voice and yes, I named her 'Alicia.'

I removed my leather jacket and stuffed it into my suitcase when I heard a gasp. I turned around to see Cassie with her hand over her mouth. "Yes?" I asked. She pointed at my arm and I sighed exasperatedly. "It's a glitter pen. My mom won't let me get a tattoo." she nodded and said "Right. Sorry honey. Also did you draw that?" I nodded curtly. She widened her eyes in surprise. "Let's get going." Ross said clapping his hands.

" Ross said clapping his hands

We walked to a BMW M1. I whistled and said "A BMW M1. Nice!" Ross nodded proudly and said, "You know cars?" "Duh!" I replied rolling my eyes. He put out suitcases into the trunk and we got in. Asher put his arm around me, and we drove for about 15 minutes until we came to a big house. This house was only a bit bigger than our house back in the UK, so it didn't really awe me.

Ross spoke into an intercom and we entered the driveway. We exited the car and Ross gave the keys to a dude who looked around 19. "Sup dude." I said. He smiled at me when Asher and Ashton glared at him and he turned away. We smirked at each other. This was our pastime back in UK where I used to smile at the guys and lure them in and my brothers used to intimidate the guy. We walked into the house and Cassie told us, "The boys are out, and we will introduce them to you when they get back." We nodded and Ashton whispered to me "You're not talking to any of them." "I don't plan to. Forgot my game plan already?" I teased.

He smiled and we focused out attention back at Ross and Cassie. They told us "Your rooms are at the end of the hall right next to each other. And Ashton and Asher you both are sharing a room. That's, fine right?" we nodded, and Asher said, "We used to share a room back in UK too so its fine." Ross and Cassie nodded happily and said "Also, we are very sorry at your parents passing."

We shrugged. I asked Cassie "Do you have a gym?" "The basement." She replied. I nodded and followed my brothers to my room to unpack.