Chapter 12

This is a short chapter but I hope you enjoy it all the same. Please read the a/n at the bottom of the chapter. stay safe! ❤

*********

Adrian's POV-

I entered the music room to see Axel standing in the music room too. I entered the room when a lady stopped me. "Here to audition?" she asked. I nodded and said "Yeah, the drums." "Write your name and instrument on the sheet on that desk then go and stand there with the other drummer." She pointed at the desk then at the small line with two people.

I gave her a thumbs up. "And are you audition oranything?" she asked Brandon. "Uh, no. I'm just here to watch her play." He said flashing a small smile at me. "Oh, then just go and sit on those seats." She said nodding towards the three, layer seat thingies where you sit and sing. He nodded and said, "Good luck." As he hugged me. I hugged him back before pulling away and walking towards the desk.

I scribbled my name and instrument into the sheet and walked over to the drummer's line. There was a girl with pink hair and a boy with jet black hair that was slicked back. "I like your hair." I told the girl. "Thanks." She replied with a smile. "Well, aren't you a beauty?" The guy said. I cocked an eyebrow and was about to retort when the girl told him "Cut it out Roman you have a girlfriend." I smirked and said "Wow." Shaking my head.

The guitarist line was next to us and Axel joined that line. "Yo, you are Adrian yeah?" he asked me. I turned towards him and said "Yeah, you're Axel, right?" nodding. He nodded back and said "Yeah." Before a giggling girl wearing practically no clothes came by and grabbed his arm. "Good luck Axel!" she squealed giving him a sloppy kiss on his cheek. "Yes, thank you Sasha." Axel said his face distorting into a disgusted face after she sashayed away. I smirked and rolled my eyes.

After that, Axel and I went back to doing our own things and soon, our names were called. 

**********

Who do you ship Adrian with so far?

- Axel

- Brandon 

- Jonah

- Tyler

- Jonah

If you don't ship her with any of them don't worry there are a few more characters. If you don't ship her with anyone and want her to be a lone pringle. Stay safe!