Chapter 4

Adrian's POV-

I put my clothes away in my new closet and shoved the suitcase underneath my new bed. I took my phone out of my back pocket and texted Tyler.

Tyler

A- Hey Ty! I reached New York

T- Yo! Cool. How is it?

A- Eh! The boys haven't reached yet so I couldn't diss any of em' yet. But Cassie saw my glitter pen tattoo and freaked. That was funny

T- Boys?! Your brothers are fine with that?

A- I told them my game plan which is 'don't talk to anyone unless I HAVE to'

T- Haha. Ok. Also, you can NOT replace me as your best friend. Do you get me?

A- Yes sir!

T- Good.

A- I'm going to the gym to blow off some steam so ttyl?

T- K. Love you. 😘

A- Love you too Ty. 🥰

I smiled and switched my phone off. I put it on my bed and went to the washroom to change grabbing my gym clothes on the way. I stripped and pulled my new clothes on. I washed my face and brushed my hair into a high pony. I grabbed my phone and went to the basement. I saw a punching bag and felt at home. I kept my phone on the bench and went over to the punching bag. I kept punching it over and over not bothering to wipe my sweat. Instead of crying I used to hit something and therefore my mom bought me a punching which I brought. Good job Addy! My inner voice cheered. But I'm not going to bring it out in a house full of dingdongs.

I heard someone clapping behind me. I turned around to see a boy. I rolled my eyes and wiped the sweat of my face. "You're good." "I know." I replied. Keep it up!!! Going good with the game plan! My inner voice shouted. "Where did you learn that?" "I'm a state champion in boxing and karate." His eyes widened and he looked at me in admiration. I smirked and grabbed the towel. "I'm Jonah by the way." "Adrian." I replied. "Your name's Adrian? Isn't that a boy's name?" he asked.

"Uhm.... No. because I'm a girl and my name is Adrian. sessista cagna (sexist b*tch)." I muttered the last part under breath and went back to punching the bag. He continued staring at me. "Do you need something?" "Uh... no. I'm just gonna leave now." He said scratching the back of his head. "Thank you." I replied. I punched the bag when I heard someone say "Addy, the boys are here." I turned around to see Asher. "Does it look like I care?" I asked. "Not really but Cassie and Ross want you downstairs."

"Cassie and Ross want you downstairs." I mimicked. "You want me to take macho man?" he asked referring to the teddy that Ty got me for Valentine's Day. I shook my head quickly and stopped punching. I grabbed my phone and water and walked side by side with Asher. "Where's Ashton?" I asked. "He's downstairs with them." "You let him suffer alone." I laughed. Asher shrugged and we entered the living room where five guys stood with Ross and Cassie.

Everyone stared at me most probably because I was a girl. I glared at all them and they looked away. I chuckled to myself. "Ok boys. Introduce yourselves." I crossed my arms and stood in front of them. "I'm Elijah and I'm 23." I nodded. "Grayson I'm 18 and that idiot is my twin." Another guy said pointing at the guy standing next to him. I nodded. "I'm Mark and I'm 18 too." I rolled my eyes. "I'm Jonah and I'm 16." I nod. "And I'm Wes." A tiny boy said. "I'm fowr yeaws olwd (four years old) I crouched down to his level and joked, "Are you sure you aren't 25?" "No silly." He giggled. I nodded.

"Wanna play with LEGO?" he asked me. "Sicuro. ma non ora. forse più tardi. ok Wes?" "what?" they all asked in unison. "Oh, sorry. Italian. I'll play with you later ok Wes?" he nodded. "What's your name?" Elijah, I think asked me. I smirked and said, "she who must not be named." He rolled his eyes and looked at his mother. "Tell them your real name sweety." What is with this woman and her words! I mentally laughed.

"I'm Adrian. I'm 17 and don't annoy with me unlessyou don't want to make children." I smirked while Ashton and Asher muffledtheir laughter by stuffing their fist in their mouth. Their faces werepriceless. "I'm Asher and I'm 18." Asher said, "And I'm Ashton I'm also 18. Obviously."They nodded. "Can we go now?" I asked. Cassie nodded and said, "Come down fordinner at 7." Ashton nodded and I headed to our room to change, not beforewinking at the boys and smirking at them. While my brothers went to their room.

********

Adrian meets the boys at last!! And Wes is soo cutee! and what do you think about her being a state champ in boxing and karate? stay safe!