Chapter 10

That's Caden's pic. Hope you enjoy this chapter. stay safe!

**********

Adrian's POV-

"Good morning students. I'm Ms. Arabella your algebra teacher for this year. We have two new students today. Can you introduce yourselves please?" Ms. Arabella said. "I'm Axel and I'm 15." The guy next to me said. "I'm Adrian and I'm 15 too." I said.

"Did you move from England Adrian?" the teacher asked. "Yeah." I replied. She nodded and said, "Axel take a seat next to Jayden. Jayden raise your hand please." She said. A boy with brown hair and freckles raised his hand from behind. "And Adrian you can take a seat next to Brandon. Brandon raise your hand please." A boy with red hair and green eyes raised his hand from the middle of the class.

I nodded and walked over to the empty seat next to Brandon. "Hi, I'm Brandon." He said when I sat down. "Yeah, I know." I replied. "Is your name really Adrian?" he asked me. "Yeah, you got a problem with that?" I asked him raising an eyebrow. "Nope. Why did you move here anyway?" "My parents died, and my brothers and I had to move here." I said like it didn't affect me.

His eyes widened and he said "Oh, I'm sorry." I glared at him and said, "Don't pity me." he nodded and said "Sorry." I laughed and said, "You apologize a lot." he smiled and said "Hey! At least I got you to laugh." I grinned at him and focused on my teacher. "So, do you have any siblings?" I asked. He nodded and said, "Two little sisters. Riley and Hailey." The love visible in his eyes.

"How old are they?" I asked him. "They're twins so they are both 5. What about you?" He smiled. "That's so cute. I have two older brothers. Asher and Ashton. They're 17." He nodded and asked "So, they're really protective?" "Well, I have a guy best friend but if it's a guy they don't know yes." I replied to his question. He nodded and asked, "Why did you come in with Jonah Gonzales?" "Well, I live with him and his brothers." I said like it was obvious.

His eyes widened again, and he said "Wow! They're really popular in this school even though everyone except Jonah have already graduated." I nodded and said "Well, I didn't know they were that popular."

Soon, it was time for lunch and Brandon, and I made our way to the cafeteria. Brandon was was my only friend so far, but I didn't mind. I got a salad and a bottle of water as Brandon got a hot dog and coke. "You're eating only that?" he asked me eyeing my food. I nodded and said "Yeah, gotta keep healthy." "Such a health freak." He said with a cheeky grin. I saw he had a dimple on his left cheek. So cute!

"Oh, shut up Brandon." I laughed. We sat down at a table and I asked him "Do you play any sports?" he nodded and said "Yeah, soccer. Do you?" I nod and say "I play soccer and basketball. Do they have girls, teams here?" he shook his head and said "The girls here don't play any sports and they're all interested in cheerleading which is stupid. But I think Coach will allow you to play on the team with us if you're good." I smile and say, "That's cool." We eat our food when I got a text.

The Best Older Brother Ever😎: hey sis!

Adrian: Hey, which brother is this?

The Best Older Brother Ever 😎: so mean. It's Asher

Adrian: of-course it is? What do you want?

The Best Older Brother Ever: We're coming in for lunch. Do you want to sit with us?

Adrian changed your contact name to: Annoying little shit

Annoying little shit: Hey that's so rude! Meanie

Adrian: haha. And sure, I'll sit with you but I'm bringing my friend

Annoying little shit: yeah sure. I'm sitting at the table in the middle of the cafeteria.

Adrian: coming.

"Hey Brandon. Wanna sit with my brothers?" I ask my new friend. He nodded and said "Sure. Why not?" I smile and looked around the cafeteria. I saw my brothers and smiled. "Come on!" I said standing up. Brandon followed suit and we made our way to where my brothers were sitting with our trays. Once, we reached I waved and said, "Hello my bros."

"Hey baby sis." They said in unison causing me to roll my eyes. "Who's this?" they asked narrowing their eyes as they looked at Brandon. "He's my new friend." They nodded slowly and I saw Brandon gulp. I laughed and said "Chill guys. Did you two make any friends?" I asked my brothers eating my remaining salad. They nodded and said, "He should be here in 2 minutes."

I nod and continue eating when a boy with brown hair walked over to our table and said "Sup, my dudes." "Hey Caden." The twins said together. "This is my sister Adrian and her friend Brandon." "Hey, how bout' I take you out sometime?" Caden smirked as he sat down next to my brothers. "Hey, how bout' I break your arm sometime?" I replied with a smirk. His smirk vanished and came back as quickly as he said "Feisty." I glared at him continuing to eat my food. I finished my salad quickly and threw it in the dustbin.

The bell rang all too soon and we all walked to the last class of our day. Thankfully.