Chapter 14

Picture of Adrian's outfit at the end of the chapter.

**********

Adrian's POV-

The alarm rang jolting me out of the few hours of sleep I had. I groaned and rubbed my eyes. I got out and walked to the washroom running my hand through my tangled hair as I did so. I brushed my teeth and washed my face before going to my closet to pick out an outfit for the day.

I pulled out a black t-shirt, a pair of light blue ripped shorts and a camo jacket. I hopped into the shower that I had turned on and shampooed my hair before stepping out and pulling my clothes on. I put my hair into a messy bun before grabbing my headphones, phone and backpack and walking downstairs.

Everyone except Wesley was sitting around the table and talking between themselves. "Ah, good morning Adrian!" Cassie smiled. I raised my eyebrows in acknowledgement and sat down connecting my headphones to my phone and blasting music on high volume. Cassie said something. "What?" I asked removing my headphones. "Do you want anything to eat?" she asked. I looked down at my stomach discreetly before shaking my head.

"Alright." She said before moving on to ask the twins what they wanted to eat. I pulled my headphones back on and bobbed my head to the beat of the 1 Direction songs.

I am a major Directioner. No judgement allowed.

I felt someone tap my shoulder making me reluctantly stop my music and glare at Jonah who dared to interrupt my precious music. "What?" I snapped. "We have to leave or we're gonna be late." He said shoving his hands in his pocket. I shrugged and got up lacing my shoes before exiting the house with the others and entering Jonah's car to go to school.

I leaned my head on the window and zoned out thinking about random scenarios

After about fifteen minutes of beautiful music Jonah and I reached school and Jonah parked the car. We entered the school and Jonah shot me a smile before going to join his friends to which I replied with my well-known glare.

I walked over to my locker before dumping every book except the Chemistry and Literature book and walked over to my homeroom as History started by 1D started playing. I entered my homeroom class and sat at the back and put my feet up on the desk before closing my eyes and leaning back in the chair. I dozed off for a few minutes before the door slammed open.

In this week I had gotten used to the Golden Three coming in late and announcing their arrival by banging the door open. I groaned and leaned forward and put my head on my desk and continued sleeping. I didn't necessarily hate the three of them ,but they were f*cking annoying d*uchebags and what was worse was that at least one of them was in every single of my classes and entered every f*cking class like this.

I listened to 'Hey Angel' by 1D which warmed my cold heart.

I can't believe they disbanded.

I heard the chairs next to mine and the ones in front of me get pulled out. I heard people sit on the seats. "God, I may not believe in you but help me and get rid of whatever people are sitting here. I don't like people." I muttered under my breath softly. "Please get up Ms. Valentino." I rolled my eyes and sat up and nodded in acknowledge at Mr. McFarland and leaned back in my chair taking this opportunity to look at who sat next to me though I had a pretty good idea who it was.

I saw Russell and Zane sitting in front of me and Archer sitting next to me all of them wearing leather jackets, plain t-shirts, and black ripped jeans. I rolled my eyes and focused on my music as I muttered "Stupid f*cking teacher." I saw Mr. McFarland march over to me and shout something. I pointed to my headphones and mouthed "I can't hear you." Having a solemn look on my face. He motioned to remove my headphones which I reluctantly did.

"What?" I asked for the umpteenth time today. "Do you want to repeat what you just said?" he asked. "What?" I mocked repeating what I had just said. I saw spittle come out of the corner of his mouth as he shouted, "What did you mutter when I was coming up?" "Ohhh, are you sure you want to know?" I asked. He glared at me. I shrugged and said, "Oh well, remember you asked me." I reminded him. "I said stupid f*cking teacher."

His face become red as he grabbed my arm tightly making it red and said, "Get out." I shrugged and punched him in the face and bent down to his level and said, "That's for touching me." smirking before exiting the classroom happily. I walked out and leant against a tree and closed my eyes exhaling deeply. Memories with my mom and dad flashed in my head making tears prickle my closed eyes. My mom and dad in the hospital and their caskets being put underground flashed in my eyes.

I shook my head pushing away all thoughts of them and leant my head back on the tree trunk. I stared up at the blue sky as I heard the warning bell for AP Chemistry rang. I got up and slung my bag over my shoulder and walked to the class which I had with my brothers best friend Caden and Archer.

Eh, at least Caden was there.

**********

Who else is crying even now that 1 Direction disbanded?? 

Adrian's Outfit (without the sunglasses, belt and bag)-