1: A very Cliche meeting

(*cracks knuckels* let the epicness and feels begin)

-Jeremy's P.O.V-

"GET OUT OF BED NOW YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF (cookies)!" my so called 'father' screamed from downstairs, whimpering I got out of bed and barricaded the door to stop him coming in. Loud footsteps accompanied by banging followed sortly afterwards. When the banging ceased my phone buzzed:

OF YOU DON'T GET A (cookies) JOB BY TOMORROW I WILL PERSONALLY KICK YOU OUT THE HOUSE - FATHER

Shuddering with fright I unblocked the door and, checking to see if he had gone, Iran out the house down to the park where I sat on the bench and cried. It had been ten long years since mother had died and father had been drinking to take away the pain plus he had beaten me blamed me and stripped every last drop of love from me making me feel like an empty shell. Now I stuttered, couldn't do well in crowds and was pushed around at school.

A flutter of a newspaper caught my eye as I looked to the left, grabbing it I scanned the pages stopping at an ad which eased my panic:

HELP WANTED

FREDDY FAZBEARS PIZZA GRAND REOPENING!

LOOKING FOR NIGHTGAURD TO WORK FROM 12PM TO 6AM

COME BE A PART OF THE NEW FACE AT FREDDY FAZBEARS PIZZA

WHAT COULD GO WRONG?

$100 A WEEK

CALL 1-888-FAZ-FAZBEAR

Yes this could be my ticket out of here, I folded the ad and raced toward the pizzaria stopping at the doors I eased them open listening to the sounds of screaming children and singing animatronics. looking around I spotted a man with a employers uniform on and his hat read SECURITY. Walking up to him I asked "U-u-um exc-use m-me sir? can you tell me where to sign up for a job?" he looked at me and I caught a glimpse of azure blue eyes "Through there..." he said in a monotone voice pointing to a door that read BOSS on it "Th-thanks sir..."  "Mike"  "Thanks Mike"

Knock on the door I was welcomed in and I got the job but the boss said I would be working double shifts, with someone else who would also be teaching me. Filled with acomplishment I journeyed back home to be greeted with a glass bottle thrown at my head that I maneged to avoid in time. "WHERE WERE YOU!" my father screamed at me "Out getting a n-new job-b" I replied he just looked at me then hit me over the face. Crying I raced upstairs, into the bathroom I began to cut myself with a razor blade "One for the pain and and a-a-another on f-for good measure" I muttered staining the sink with my own blood. Cleaning up I collapsed onto my bed thinking about what this new job would bring...

-Unknown P.O.V-

By the power we sealed in ****'* watch

By the memories you possess

And the essence trapped inside the Gem

We will grant ******* the power of magic

To help him in what lies ahead...

I awoke in complete darkness with the only light coming from a pool sitting beside a broken down gear... "Took you long enough." came a voice I knew turning I saw her sitting beside the gear "Is this it?" I asked pointing to the gear, she nodded and then pointed at the pool "That will tell you where the element is if you are still interested..." Looking in I saw loads of shapes...

Where are you? Wielder of the element of magic!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------whew that took ages and i was listening to music halveway through

Shadow: that actually came out better than expected, well done i think you messed up thier feels!

next chapeter is the first night (Cookies)

rude words are provided with (COOKIES) to not offend any... under age readers...

just a saftey procaution... ehhehe

ideas from @MajesticWolf and @EnderAngie thanks so much