10: the cave of origin

-Jeremy's P.O.V-

Today was like every other day since we fled form Mike: get up, have breckfast, drive for a bit, stop off somewhere hidden and train, have lunch, train some more, drive and then camp out for the night. Four days had gone by and we had just arrived.

Scott turned up the radio which was of course telling us that Mike's eternal night was spreading very fast. With no countermeasures whole cities fell and the armed forces could do nothing against Mike's fury. "This has turned out more serious than we prevously thought." Shard told us when the broadcast had ended "We are trying to get there as fast as we can!" Vincent exclaimed "I know that!" Shard roared, startling a few birds causing them to take flight. Stepping in between the two I held out my arms in a position that told them to stop fighting "This isn't helping any of us!" I told them both "If we fight it'll only make things harder!" Shard stopped "He has a point..." she mused walking off to help Scott pack the truck.

Five hours later we were looking out over the wide expanse of the grand canyon "Wow!" I exclaimed my voice echoing around the canyon "Were do we go from here?" Fritz asked Shard who only smirked and pointed downwards, Fritz's face paled "Chill I can teleport you all down there" she told us. She grabbed Vincent and Scott, disappearing in a poof of rainbow particles, teleporting down to the bottom of the canyon. Afterwards she came back up with a nosebleed, "Don't ask it wasn't pretty..." she told us teleporting us down also.

It turned out that Vincent had tried to make out with Scott but had got friend zoned in what Shard described as 'epicness in full' having done that Scott had then stuck Vincent's head in the river. When Vincent had dried his head we set about searching for the entrance which took about an hour since Shard refused to tell us.

I walked along the bank keeping well away fron the edge when something caught my eye, looking over I discovered a small indent in the rock shaped in the form of a six pointed star. Clutching my amulet in my hand I placed it in said indent... the rock parted and formed a cave entrance. The others came over staring in awe at the cave which was layerd with crystals that seemed to glow with their own inner light.

We made our way along the pathway that seemed to have been cut through the crystals, as we walked I felt the air grow heavyer and heavyer but the others seemed unaffected except for Shard who was panting slightly "Shard? Jeremy? Are you okay?" Scott asked when Shard nearly fell over "We're fine it's just we're all entering whats known as the crystal field which cuts off our universal energy untill we get to the very bottom..." I felt like I was about to faint when we got to the bottom but as soon as we entered the chamber I suddenly felt fine again...

I gasped at what stood before me, it looked like an old gear which stood on a dias surrounded by seven giant crystals each a differnt colour of the rainbow exept for one, which was white, had been smashed apart. "This is why you're here..." Shard told us gesturing at the gear "This is the Harmony Gear a gear which controls all reality! Made from the red power of Honesty, the blue power of kindness, the yellow power of laughter, the purple power of generosity, the green power of loyalty and the silver power of trust! Those powers are what keeps the gear moving in order to stableize reality! Without it reality would collapse! When Mike snapped his negativity affected the gear causing it to lock up and jam. So me and the six dragons of friendship came here they were:

Rainbow Shard the rainbow dragon of Trust

Shadica the white dragon of Laughter

Skeltadoom the black dragon of Generosity

Delta the green dragon of Loyalty

Alpha the blue dragon of Kindness

and Omega the red dragon of Honesty

We all came here to try to fix the gear but we couldn't do it without the element of Magic because magic is what this gear required so we searched for the element and we found it... Jeremy... place your amulet in the indent on the gear that'll repair it..." Walking forward I placed my amulet in the space required.

The gear started to glow a brilliant white, several symbols appeared on it as it started to move. The massive crystals burst apart revealing the six dragons who turned to me. Rainbow Shard stepped forward "Thank you Jeremy for saving the gear and the world... Now... WITH THE POWER WE SEALED IN MIKE'S WATCH BY THE MEMORIES YOU POSSESS AND THE ESSENCE TRAPPED IN YOU AMULET UNITE WITH THE ELEMNTS AND TAKE YOUR TRUE FORM!" a painful sensation filled my entire being as I passed out there and then...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Holy Hellfire that took a while since my internet was acting up

Shadow: combined with profile shutdown we had to be more careful

Lament: anyway from here on stuff will be epic!