8: The Light and The Way

-Shard's P.O.V-

Hellfire! This cannot happen now! He's not ready! He'll only gain his true form when he resets the Harmony Gear, then he'll be able to train and save what is important to him. I sighed as I walked up to the gear years of disuse had caused the gears to lock up and thats what caused Faith to lose her hold on Shadow Mike but for them both to merge. That'll make them more dangerous than we could've seen, this is going to be hard for Jeremy to understand that Mike is very unstable and that he'll kill everyone who gets in his way...

Their bond with eachother is unlike anything we've ever seen, it'll be enough to snap him out of it when combined with our power and Jeremy's memories... I hope that I can show Jeremy the way to the gear I can't communicate with him by phone because Mike will be able to track it using his new powers I can only show him the way through his amulet his Green Star that'll be able to give him some temporary powers to get where he needs to go. I performed the spell and watched the gear creak as it tried to move but to no avail...

I hope he makes it in the set time limit... in a week the gear will fall apart and this dimension is doomed to exist as a barren wasteland full of negativity and distrust...

-Jeremy's P.O.V-

I shot up from my sleeping bag drenched in sweat from the crazy dream I had, breathing hard I looked at my amulet... my eyes went wide as it was glowing!

I woke everyone up and they were shocked as well as I, when I touched it I suddenly had a vision of a broken down gear that had not been used for a long time. Shard appeared in my field of vision and told me to come to the grand canyon and find the entrance to the cave of origin. The vision faded and I saw the others looking at me with strange expressions, "What?" I asked them and they exchanged glances "Its just you've got wings..." Scott told me pointing, I twisted round and saw pale green feathered wings also feeling something on my head I patted my head finding two ears then looked behind me, my hair was longer and tied in a ponytail... a pretty long one.

"This is wierd..." Vincent remarked gesturing to my new extremities with his hand, "what now?" Fritz asked "we go to the grand canyon and find the cave of origin." I declared, nodding at each other we packed up and raced towards the grand canyon...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Me: *sings*

Twelve am!

You sit and stare!

One am!

I start the fair!

Two am!

I zip and zoom!

Three am!

I come for you!

Four am!

(Cookies) just got real!

Five am!

You know the deal!

Lets hope you make the last hour coooooooooooooouuuuuuuuunnnnntttt!

Its time to die...

In five nights at freddys three!

I'll hunt you down and you will see!

You burn alive...

When you hit night five...

That's life...

In five nights at freddy's three!

A horror ride built just for me!

Your doom is near!

Your time comes now!

You're just too late!

I'M COMING FOR YOU NOW!

What can we use?

The power divine?

Your time ends now!

Burn alive!

In night five! (x2)

Shadow: wow I didn't know she liked that song...

Lament: see it on youtube its by DA games

Me: *copies springtrap's screech perfectly*