13: Banishment

-Jeremy's P.O.V-

An inhuman shriek tore through the air as I looked upwards, I saw Rainbow Shard diving out the sky along with the other dragons. They pelted down throwing out blasts of energy that made the very Earth tremble, me, Shard, Shadow and Lament took flight amid the volley of energy making our way up to the dragons "What news?!" Shard yelled "We cannot reverse Mike's courruption he has to be contained!" my breath hitched what was she saying? "Jeremy as bad as it sounds there is nothing we can do! You have to use the elements to banish him!" I couldn't do that! No! Not ever! Mike could still be saved... Could he?

In all my uncertainty I didn't see Mike coming up behind me untill it was too late, turning I saw a flash of silver. Launching myself in frount of Rainbow Shard I felt a knife sink into my chest, I howled in agony as I felt myself slip away... down... down... down...

Something was shining but I knew not to go it was all dark nothing could be seen, I lay on my frount and hoowled out in complete misery. Mike had killed me! I trusted him! He murdered me! I failed the dragons! My father was right! I'm weak, stupid, useless-

"Jeremy"

My head snapped up, Skeltadoom was standing in frount of me. "That drunk (cookies) is not your real father he's your stepfather." This startled me "Who's my real father?" I asked. Skeltadoom smiled and changed into his human form, which I knew he had but had never seen, "Me."

-Mike's P.O.V (lol)-

I howled as I held my Jeremy in my arms. Why did he take the knife ment for her that (cookies), now he was dead and I was alone. Glancing up at the shocked dragons I felt the long surprassed rage finally break. "YOU KILLED HIM! TURNED HIM AGAINST ME! NOW... YOU WILL ALL PAY!"

The Dragons lept backwards in fear as I let loose a powerful energy blast causing them to be blasted backwards. Holding Jeremy close to me I threw up a Crystal sheild to protect him as I went on a rampage, placing him in I procceded to throw everything I had at the five dragons...

Wait five? I thought there were nine!

-Jeremy's P.O.V-

Skeltadoom was my father?! But he... what? "It's hard to digest, I know I didn't belive it either but when Shard did a test it was a perfect match, thats why you are the element of Magic" I looked at him "But how do I get back?" My father smirked "Easy"

A bright light filled my vision and I found myself surrounded by deep black crystals that crakled with energy "try and break them" my father voice came from inside my head. Building up my energy I stomped the ground breaking the crystals. The sight before me was traumatizing, the land was decamated of all life only charred land took up the whole horizen. Flying up I used the moon as coverage for what became known as the holiday Moonstrike Night.

(Now play 'Angel Of Darkness' on you tube while you read this)

-No one's P.O.V-

Everyone looked up at the moon to see Jeremy be revealed he flew down and glared at Mike. Green mist surrounded him and he changed into his Resolution form, he charged at Mike by using some symbols drawn in mid air to boost his speed. Slashing at him with a sword made from his horn he proccededed to beat the living hell out of him. He then flew around him to avoid the energy shots he fired, destroying some of them he built up his energy, He and Mike blasted beams at each other Jeremy thought of his friends, which increased his power and won the duel. Looking at his sword he said "You cannot hide from the eternal light, until my last breath I will FIGHT!" He summoned the other elements and proceeded to fly even higher, Mike followed him.

Tears poured from Jeremy's eyes as he unified with the elements "MIKE I'M SORRY!" He screamed as he fired a Rainbow coloured beam made from the energy of friendship which broke through Mike's defenses "NO! I WILL COME BACK! YOU WILL ALL SUFFER! I WILL GET MY JEREMY BACK!" he screamed as he was shot to the moon. A explosion of energy signalled that Jeremy had been successful and a portrait of craters arranged in Mike's face from side on was printed on the moon. He had now been banished.

...

...

Jeremy sank to the ground crying, Skeltadoom went over and comforted his son while the other Dragons hung their heads "We're sorry but it had to be done..." Rainbow Shard told him tears leaking out her own eyes. Jeremy raised his head "I saw what he did and realised what he has done but I still feel sad..." Jeremy broke down again.

-4 months later-

Jeremy and the other dragons had reversed all the damage done to the world affected by the eternal night. The dragons had gone back to the Minecraft dimension but Shard, Shadow and Lament had chosen to stay with Jeremy, soon they had become close friends. Scott gained the power of Fire and now helped out at the pizzaria again since the spirits of the children had moved on apart from Faith, who had been brought back to life from all the good she had done. Fritz gained the ability of the Earth and worked to help with all the farms in the country. Vincent gained Spirit powers and now helped maintain links with the reverse world. Also the day Jeremy banished Mike became the day kown as Moonstrike night during which all those who had lost loved ones could see them again with the help of Vincent and Jeremy.

-Shard's P.O.V-

I finished writing the book and sent it to the post office to get it printed. It had been thirty years since Mike was banished and now me and Jeremy were together, Jeremy had recovered from the scuffle but he told me he's been having nightmares for three weeks now. I was getting worried... this didn't feel right.

I glanced outside, up at the moon...

What I saw made my heart skip a beat...

The craters on the moon were gone...

This meant the worst thing you could possibly imagine...

Mike was free...

And he was coming for Jeremy