7: the fifth night were all hell breaks lose

-Mike's P.O.V-

It's now the end of the week and Jeremy and I have gotten closer, but he would often drift or go to the park on his own then come back with a few scrapes... "Hey Jeremy?" I asked and he looked at me "Why are you avoiding me?" he denied that he was avoiding me. Sighing I handed him my watch as a way that he could check the time for me...

My head hurt like a little (cookies) SM wouldn't stop reminding me that Jeremy was acting weird, he was cautious around me and even offered to check the lights for a bit. Then he said something that caused me to faze out...

He's been warned about us

By who?

That girl who kicked Doll out, she warned him to not anger you, as if we'd hurt him

But how do I explain that to Jeremy?

I don't have an answer but Faz(cookies) is getting annoyed we should merge and save Jeremy...

He'll probably run and never come back

Save him first then try and talk to him

I felt an ice cold feeling wash over me as we merged...

-Jeremy's P.O.V-

"Oh Jesus tap dancing christ! Jeremy! Faith has lost her hold! We cast a spell that prevents the animatronics from attacking you! RUN LIKE DICKENS MARATZI!"

Looking at Mike I saw his eyes had changed, a look of fear swept over my face as I grabbed my flashlight and pelted into the darkness. I hid in the bathrooms as I heard the sounds of inhuman laughter coming from outside...

"JeReMy~ CoMe Out NoW i Won'T HuRt YoU~" trembling I stayed out of the light as I looked for a place to escape, seeing a half open window I scrambled out of the pizzaria. Going round and unclipping my bike from the bike rack I sped down to our house. Bursting inside I raced up to my room packing all my stuff then fetching my bike trailer I piled my bags on...

Picking up my phone I called Scott, Fritz and Vincent who already knew what was going on and they gave me instructions to meet them outside of town. Racing there on my bike I saw them in Scott's truck, they beckoned to me and, depositing my bags and bike in the back, I squezed in beside Fritz who was as white as a sheet. Scott put the truck in gear and drove away, looking through the back window I saw the whole town being encased in a tomb of darkness. Vincent looked at me "You okay?" he asked and I nodded "(Cookies) that was not cool..." a girl no older than five appeared on my lap, arms crossed a disgruntled look on her face "Faith don't do that you could've given someone a heart attack!" I said apoligizing to the others...

This was not going well.

I noticed that I still had Mike's watch with me and tears welled up in my eyes...

If I'd only known what lay ahead...

-Unknown P.O.V

The one of magic fled when the other was filled with dread

Both hearts connected but one all corrupted

One will search for the other

But the other will be gone

They will train him

For what is to befall

"MAYDAY! RED ALERT! MIKE HAS FLIPPED! SEND THE MESSAGE! HE MUST FIND US AND FUFILL HIS DESTINY!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally some action!

now to find the others and train then be epic!

Shadow: wow she's exited...

Lament: the mega update goes out tomorrow

This is Shard, Shadow and Lament signing out...