2: first night

get ready for level 1 at (cookies)boy's >:)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Jeremy's P.O.V-

I woke up at around 11:30 pm, rushing a bit to put on my new unifrom, getting my lucky green star necklace that my mother gave me and checking to see if my father was down at the bar i hurried to the pizza place my necklace bouncing on my chest.

I entered the building shuddering at the uneasy feeling building in my very core, I passed the toy animatronics who gave me the intense heebie-jeebies. Panting a bit I spotted the security office, hearing someone cussing at something i entered through the gaping hole in the wall to see...

Mike?

He looked up from his game and regarded me with his azure eyes "So you signed up then?" I nodded and he sighed. Then the phone rang, mike put it on speaker:

(Dang it stupid colour problems came out grey but i fixed that)

Uh, hello? Hello, hello? Uh, hello and welcome to your new summer/winter job at the new and improved Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. Uh, I'm here to talk you through some of the things you can expect to see during your first week here and to help you get started down this new and exciting career path.

I rolled my eyes

Uh, now, I want you to forget anything you may have heard about the old location, you know. Uh, some people still have a somewhat negative impression of the company. Uh... that old restaurant was kind of left to rot for quite a while, but I want to reassure you, Fazbear Entertainment is committed to family fun and above all, safety. They've spent a small fortune on these new animatronics, uh, facial recognition, advanced mobility, they even let them walk around during the day. Isn't that neat? -clears throat But most importantly, they're all tied into some kind of criminal database, so they can detect a predator a mile away. Heck, we should be paying them to guard you.

For this I let out a hollow laugh...

Uh, now that being said, no new system's without its... kinks. Uh... you're only the second guard to work at that location. Uh, the first guy finished his week, but complained about... conditions. Uh, we switched him over to the day shift, so hey, lucky you, right? Uh mainly he expressed concern that certain characters seemed to move around at night, and even attempted to get into his office. Now, from what we know, that should be impossible. Uh, that restaurant should be the safest place on earth. So while our engineers don't really have an explanation for this, the working theory is that... the robots were never given a proper "night mode". So when it gets quiet, they think they're in the wrong room, so then they go try to find where the people are, and in this case, that's your office. So our temporary solution is this: there's a music box over by the Prize Counter, and it's rigged to be wound up remotely. So just, every once in a while, switch over to the Prize Counter video feed and wind it up for a few seconds. It doesn't seem to affect all of the animatronics, but it does affect... one of them. -clears throat Uh, and as for the rest of them, we have an even easier solution. You see, there may be a minor glitch in the system, something about robots seeing you as an endoskeleton without his costume on, and wanting to stuff you in a suit, so hey, we've given you an empty Freddy Fazbear head, problem solved! You can put it on anytime, and leave it on for as long as you want. Eventually anything that wandered in, will wander back out.

Why did i sign up for this? I am seriously getting scared now...

Uh, something else worth mentioning is kind of the modern design of the building. You may have noticed there are no doors for you to close, heh. But hey, you have a light! And even though your flashlight can run out of power, the building cannot. So, don't worry about the place going dark. Well, I think that's it. Uh, you should be golden. Uh, check the lights, put on the Freddy head if you need to, uh, keep the music box wound up, piece of cake. Have a good night, and I'll talk to you tomorrow.

Shuddering with nerves I looked over at mike who just rolled his eyes and handed me the tablet still shaken I wound up the music box while Mike checked the lights. Hearing a clank to the right I hurridley placed on the freddy head while mike did the same, I felt my entire being freeze up when toy bonnie glitched into view giving me a look that sent terror to my very core...

After a few miniutes he left and i pulled the mask off trembling "Hey kid? are you ok?" Mike asked "I th-th-think so" I stuttered the colour drained from my face...

-Mike's P.O.V-

Damn that kid was pale as (cookies) "you're doing good for you're first night" i assured him "most people don't follow whats being said and well..." I trailed off remembering the last security gaurd god that was both the best reaction and the loudest scream.

Whats you're name?" I asked him, "Jeremy... Jeremy Flitzgerald" he replied wow his name sounded... cute wait what am I thinking! I am already in a relationship with Doll (Shadow: don't worry shell only be here for a short time) however I think she's cheating on me. mentally shaking my self free of those thoughts i heard the 6am bell ring.

Patting Jeremy on the back I congratulated him on making it through his first night but he flinched when my hand touched his back weird...

-Unknown  P.O.V-

Two hearts torn by grief and hurt

Shall meet and see each other fall

I turned to the others who eyed me with curiosity "You found the chosen one?" the one clad in green asked. I nodded "But he hasn't unlocked his powers yet we will have to wait for his heart to mend first"

This will be hard for him but he will succed...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

done again! whew that was kinda painful to write because i had zero ideas so i made it cliche again...

Shadow: *rolls eyes* it could've been worse but anyway she's just pleased that her story is progressing...

ALSO (cookies) CAPITALS I HATE THEM!

*music stops*

dang it i love listening to music while i write!

Shadow: yeash she's like the marionette

Shard signing out...