6: Covering traces

-Jeremy's P.O.V-

I sat up I was in a room which was made out of what looked like crystals that glimmered with a rainbow light. "You okay Jeremy?" came a female voice to my right, I looked to see the girl I had seen in my dream "Who are you?" I asked, she smiled "my name is Shard, (Yay its me!) I have been ordered to keep an eye on you for the time being..." my eyes seemed to ask her something because she also added "We were concerned about Mike because he has become somewhat unstable in these past few months, we don't know whats wrong with him but we are afraid he will hurt you..." she paused to let the information sink in. "Whats this got to do with me?" I asked and Shard sighed, she waved her hand and a illusion appeared, my eyes went wide...

She was replaying the Bite of '87

"I was there..." she said "I saw what happened... And I couldn't stop it, I tried but Mike just ignored me because he trusted Foxy not me and... well you can see what happened..." I watched in horror as Foxy bit his frontal lobe off then Shard rushing over and calling 911. "I maneged to save his life with the aid of the ghost of the fifth child who went by the name of Faith. Then I allowed Faith to watch over Mike giving her a freedom to which the other dead children couldn't get because Faith was the only one who did something right. For fourteen years I watched Mike from afar keeping Faith's strength up inorder to stop Mike going on a rampage..."

For this I interrupted, "Why would Mike go on a rampage?" I asked, Shard went pale "When Faith possessed him he manifested another personality that held all his negative emotions. I called him Shadow Mike or SM for short, Shadow Mike would come into being during times of great danger or stress... When he switched Mike's eyes would change colour and he would gain supernatural abilities, destroying evreything around him. For a while Faith would be able to calm him down with my help but because of a certain someone Faith's hold on SM has weakened tenfold... That someone is you!" "Are you going to kill me?" I asked and Shard snorted "Hell no! If we did that both of them would destroy us and reality itself would fluctuate! They both care for you in a way we have never seen before. One false move would eventually set him off!"

"But why am I even here?" Shard sighed "So many questions and not enough answers... We took an intrest in you because you possess a power that can soothe Shadow Mike's fury like the incident at your -ahem- fathers... That soundwave brought Mike back to his senses and enabled Faith to lock SM away again..."

Shard started to fade out "(cookies) my times up, I'll explain more tomorrow but for now just be careful..." everything faded out and I woke up in Mike's room with sunlight streaming through the curtains, looking around I heard a voice in my head "You have power but you cannot harness it yet, we will tell you when Faith has lost her hold... After we have told you leg it litreally..." Looking towards Mike I lifted his hat slowly to see some white scars that stretched all the way around his frontal lobe. Shuddering I rolled over and fell asleep again to be greeted with nightmare of shadows, Foxys with blood around their jaws and Mike with black eyes with white pupils...

I did not get much sleep that day...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

holy hell that took ages!

Shadow: We manged to dodge some teachers who weren't so keen on us being here

Lament: holy hellfire that was close!

Later Gaurdians

Shard, Shadow and Lament...