11: Jeremy's training

Shadow: Now some people find this story a bit mind boggling

Lament: we will try and make it more clear so comment if there is anything you do not understand

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-No one's P.O.V-

A lone figure was running through tall grass keeping hidden while running. The figure fianally jumped onto a platfrom of grass. Looking around the figure seemed to be tracking something...

"HA! Gotcha!" A torrent of green energy streamed from the figures horn atop its head striking a point some ten feet from where the figure stood. A white blur shot from the spot seconds before the stream hit, a boy wearing nothing but white, with silver hair and black eyes with white pupils landed in frount of the figure "Jeremy you did well detecting my presence." the figure smiled "You are quite hard to track Lament..." he replied, the boy shrugged and patted the figure on the back.

"You two having fun?"Shard walked up to the two handing them some sandwiches, they both nodded and ate the sandwiches. The figure transformed back into someone more reconiseable "Why are you here Shard?" Jeremy asked. "We have a problem. Mike broke through the firewall and sent a transmission."She held up a tablet which played the message to the two who both went wide eyed at the amount of savegery that Mike displayed and the demand to have Jeremy back.

Jeremy continued to train both mentally and phisically, there were loads of tests and gruelling tasks but Jeremy passed them all with help from the others. His abilities grew stronger as the weeks progressed turning him from the shy, abused, ordinary boy into a confident character. How ever he did miss the Mike he knew from before all this, he tried to concentrate but all the guilt was finally getting to him, his friends helped him after at least one suicide attempt. The universal dragons pityed him with all the lonlieness that he felt and maneged to remind him that the Mike he once knew was gone instead he was now what people call a souless killer only kept alive by one driving force. Finding it was easy because he was looking for Jeremy but curing it was not an easy task.

Teams from inside Mike's kingdom reported Mike going on daily rampages in order to let out the anger he was going to use on the dragons if he found Jeremy while he was with them. They reported the attacks to be brutal, frezied and they left behind massive destruction. So many people suffered that Shadica had to go and try to replenish the land to save people, she came back everytime exausted and nearly fainting because of the sheer amount of damage to the land was so severe she had to use up everything she had to repair it properly.

Shard was becoming increasingly edgey sice she would confrount Mike in his dreams where she would then be chased and then subjected to accusations that they had brainwashed Jeremy, only to be blasted backwards by Rainbow Shard before he could do any physical damage. Jeremy once joined Shard but was forced to leave because he couldn't process what Mike was accusing the dragons of doing which was what they didn't do.

Scott, Vincent and Fritz were managing okay due to the fact that they weren't affected by what was going on. But they seemed to strike up close ties with some of the dragons:

Vincent would go off with Skeltadoom to learn about Gernerosity

Scott would go with Shadica to learn the power of Laughter

Fritz would learn about Kindness alongside Alpha

Jeremy would often spend a lot of time with Delta the green dragon of Loyalty who would help him build confidence in order to overcome the tests and tasks.

The five children would also coperate through Faith and leak information from inside Mike's mansion itself, the things they saw were enough to cause Scott to throw up (Shadow: and us not to repeat it in this story) so all info was stored and sorted trough to try and find some form of leverage to help cure Mike of his condition.

A year passed and the entire south of the USA had been plunged into an eternal night, the dragons feared that if Mike ever got to Jeremy it would be the end for all...

One morning the dragons were having their usual training a blast shook the entire facility which they resided in. Down in the library Jeremy dropped the books he was levitating back onto the shelves, morphing back into his human self as Shard came running in "Let me guess... He's here isn't he?" Shard trembled and nodded grabbing his arm and dashing out of the library...

If only they were prepared for what happend next...

Things were about to get Verymessy...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Holy hell that took ages!

Shadow: at least you updated that's what counts

Lament: These people need stories so update and satisfy there craving

Ok! ok! geez!