5: Night 2

If you see one of these (cookies) from now on it means there is a swearword

also Vincent was forced to kill the children in my universe by...

Doll

Shadow: *grabs AK47 and kills Doll*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Jeremy's P.O.V-

I woke up feeling Mike laying next to me, blushing I got up and checked the time 11:20... (cookies) we should be at work! I tried poking mike awake but to no avail so I yelled and my voice came out much louder than it had ever been in my life! "MIKE GET OUT OF THE (cookies) BED!" He yelped and fell out of bed while I coverd my mouth in shock, my voice had never come out this loud. "What the (cookies) was that?" he asked shaking his head as if ridding it of the ringing that my momentarily enhanced voice had caused.

"I don't know..." I whispered feeling my throat, when I was sure my voice had gone back to what it was we got changed and drove to the pizza place well mike drove while I sat in the passengers seat feeling like a little kid. We entered the pizzaria feeling a little put out, walking past the toy animatronics we made our way to the office to be greeted by three people. "Fritz? Scott? Vincent?" Mike asked and they all grinned high fiving one another. "Whose the squirt?" Vincent asked walking up to me, Mike glared at him and he backed off "I'm Jeremy... Jeremy Flitzgerald" I replied.

We all had a good time pulling pranks on all the animatronics plus pinching pizza from the kitchen, currently we had stuck cling film over the vents and were laughing at foxy who had slipped on some soap we had spread over the floor then smashed into the desk. "(Cookies) that was funny!" Mike exclaimed laughing as we all exited the pizzeria after cleaning up all the mess...

-Mike's P.O.V-

As me and Jeremy drove home I pondered about what could've caused his voice to become so loud then as we entered our apartment I heard a vioce...

"Try to be more careful when handling Jeremy from now on his powers are just emerging as planned..."

I turned to see the Girl who had helped me with Doll standing at the end of the road, she waved and disappeared... "We don't mean any harm but we will always be watching..."

shaking my head I stepped inside, changing and falling asleep next to Jeremy...

-Unknown's P.O.V-

"You weren't ment to tell him!" I screamed at Shard, focusing on Mike and wiping his memory of all the she had told him. "He needed to know Jeremy will not know what to do at first but when 'he' becomes unstable we will need to act quick if we are to help Jeremy..." she trailed off contemplating her options Then she gave a hiss and dissapeared. Rolling my eyes i looked into the pool watching them sleep... For now...

If only you knew Jeremy...

If only you knew what you were capable of...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Holy hell that took forever and my typing was acting up seriously?

Shadow: it never did that before

Expect the next chapter out tomorrow...

this is Shard and Shadow over and out...

...

(Cookies)