3: The love has just begun

(cookies) yeah three chapters and counting

(cookies) goes down in this chapter I mean SERIOUSLY GOES DOWN!!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Jeremy's P.O.V-

Walking back to the hell hole I called home, I paused to think as to how Mike had reacted when he heard my name i shook my head and thought to myself 'dang it Jeremy you shouldn't be having these thoughts!' 'dude stop worrying and focus on getting home again'

Wait what?! Whose there?

Crap you didn't edit that out you son of a-

Who are you?

Urm... lets just say you broke the fourth wall

Shaking my head of this strange voice I continued on my way home ignoring the sounds of fighting in my head...

-Mike's P.O.V-

I drove back home in my car, parking it in the driveway I unlocked the frount door stepping inside. pausing I heard the unmistackable sounds of...

"DOLL!"

She was snogging another guy... in frount of me...

As I was about to go yell at her someone said, "Don't push it i'll handle this" a girl stepped out the shadows wielding what looked like a sword cut from a rainbow. Pointing it at Doll she growled "Out or I will personally end you..." grabbing her things Doll raced out the door along with the guy. "AND DON'T COME BACK!" she yelled punting both of them across the street. turning to me she winked before disappering in a puff of rainbow particles. Blinking I heard a voice in my head 'Jeremy... Save Him...' wasting no time I jumped into my car driving off to Jeremy's house...

When I got there what i saw sickened me...

-Jeremy's P.O.V-

I cried as my father beat me again with his belt, hearing the sounds of a car pulling up my father was suddenly thrown off me. Looking up I saw Mike standing in frount of me in a protective way, he looked at me and... his... eyes... were... pitch black with a little white pupil. Turning back towards my father he growled "LeAvE hIm AloNe!" he then began beating the cuss out of my father.

"MIKE STOP!" I yelled

I felt something explode from inside me that formed a green soundwave that slammed into both of them knocking my father back and dazing Mike, music came along with the wave:

LOVE ME LIKE YOU DO LO LO LOVE ME LIKE YOU DO LO LO LOVE ME LIKE YOU DO! (A/N see the song by ellie goulding on youtube.)

Darkness took my vision and the music faded and I blacked out...

I woke to the sound of beeping, opening my eyes I discovered I was in a hospital looking left I saw a heart rate model. When I looked the other way I saw Mike sitting in the chair propped against my bed. "Mike?" he sat up and hugged me around the middle causing me to blush, looking up he asked if I was okay and I nodded.

When the doctor said I could go Mike offered to let me stay at his home which I agreed to. Now currently sitting on his couch wrapped in a blanket clutching a cup of hot chocolate in my trembling hands as Mike sat beside me. "Mike?" he turned towards me "Yes?" I opened my arms "Can I have a hug?" he wasted no time in wrapping his arms around me, snuggling into him I thought about the soundwave that i had thrown out it troubeled me that I was capable of that but I would let the matter rest. Cuddling on the couch we both fell asleep...

-Unknown's P.O.V-

He tried to end it but all he got was pain...

"His powers are manifesting at a slow rate and the plot point isn't far away..." the girl said gazing upon the sleeping couple I glared at her "I told you not to warn him but it seems that you have helped the healing process..." she shrugged

"I will do what I must to see them all through!" she vowed drawing her hand upwards symbolically...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shadow: Quite the drama queen isn't she?

I blame you for breaking the fourth wall Shadow

Evreyone: Just get on with the story Shard!

OK OK OK OK yeash...