12: Captured

-Jeremy's P.O.V-

I ran along with Shard to where the explosions were, we rounded a corner and our mouths dropped at the sight before us. The universal dragons were trying to subdue the amount of possessed people who were trying to gain entry. Shard faced all of them knowing what to do...

"WE'RE GETTING TWENTY PERCENT COOLER!"sound waves billowed out causing them all to be blown back by the power of music, Shadow stepped forward "Don't care about the dress code, put it on let's go!"she fired sheer amounts of lightning smashing the people to bits revealing them to be illusions "DAMN IT! THIS IS MIKE'S DOING HE'S TRYING TO DISTRACT US IN ORDER TO GET TO JEREMY!" I looked around frantically looking for Mike having no choice I used my magic to detect him. He was in the east wing where my room was located so along with Shard, Shadow and Lament I dashed over kicking down the door to see...

"Mike..." I growled he turned to me regarding me with those midnight black eyes, "Jeremy..." he said his voice tinged with releif and a bit of anger. We stood there engaged in a staring contest for what seemed like forever until he was the first to move, he disappeared and Shard cried out. I turned to see Mike holding a knife to her neck, rage filled me as I changed forms then I blasted Mike with an energy beam saving Shard who teleported us all outside.

"What have they done to you Jeremy?" Mike said as he skidded to a halt while I flew out to meet him at a speed that caused me to trail a green jet whenever I flew. Mike struck the ground with his fist causing tons of black crystals to erupt out the ground. Using my nimble agility I avoided most of them while destroying others with my magic blasts, doing a dragon ascent attack I barreled into him then kicking him clear with my back legs. Mike threw up a crystal cage around me "RELEASE ME!" I exclaimed "Not until I find out what they did to you..." Mike replied walking around me "FOOL THEY DID NOTHING TO ME!" I roared slamming my frount legs onto the ground breaking the crystals around me, Mike went wide eyed as my horn glowed and it formed a sword which I procceded to point at him.

"So be it..." Mike said "If you won't come without a fight-" He was blasted aside with fire and lightning shot from Shadow and Lament. Shard ran over to me "Jeremy if you do this it'll destroy any chances we have to reverse this." I looked at her then lowered my sword. Mike came out of nowhere, feeling something connect with my head my grip on reality faded and I passed out to Shard's yell of shock...

-2 days later-

My vision started to focus, the first thing I noticed was that I was in a bedroom where everything was in different shades of blue and green. Changing back into my human form I got out of the bed, that occupied most of the space, and went over to the window. Looking out I let out a loud swearword because I was in Mike's kingdom, a knock came on my door and a servant girl entered. I reconised her as Doll she looked like she had been beaten really badly. Going over to her I asked her where the dragons were, "Mike only captured Shard,Shadow and Lament" knowing that Mike would kill them I asked her where they were kept, she lied and told me that she didn't know but using my powers I found where Mike was 'interogating' them.

Pushing Doll out the way I ran towards the main hall, transforming and making sure they were all there, which they were, I broke through the window.

-Mike's P.O.V-

I picked Jeremy up bridal style (Me: LOL) and turned to leave only to be kicked aside by that girl Shard, her headphones lit up blasting music out into the enviroment causing crystals to erupt from the ground so they surrounded Jeremy. Glaring at her I used my powers to knock all three of them out.

Two days went by and Jeremy hadn't woken up, I tried to force the whereabouts of the other dragons out of Shard but she had a resitance that outmatched her sound powers to an extent where my mid probe was repelled violently. Hearing a crash I turned aroung to see Jeremy burst through the window, I went wide eyed as he wasn't the shy boy that I knew he now portrayed an aura of confidence that I had never seen before.

-no one's P.O.V-

Jeremy charged at his former friend kicking him clear and freeing Shard and the others. They all fled knocking aside everyone that stood in their way and sprinting out the mansion grounds. Mike followed at a run using his power to try and slow them down, they broke his crystals, blew away his fog, defeated his shadow warriors and ran like the wind. Jeremy created ribbons of green energy which trailed out behind him in order to prevent any mist from getting to them all, Shadow absorbed all the dark power and used it to channel her electricity into the air creating lightning that smashed the crystals, Lament fired up his fire powers and used them to create a blue flare attack that destroyed the shadow army like melting butter with a blowtorch.

-Rainbow shard's P.O.V-

My mane flowed in the wind as I flew past the boundary of darkness, Shard had sent a signal that told us all that it was time to strike. Mike couldn't be helped, he had to be sealed somewhere and Jeremy had to do it. Jeremy would have to use the elements in order to seal Mike and as Jeremy would do it with reluctance Mike would only be sealed for thirty years.

The other flew alongside me they had agreed to this plan reluctantly because it might shatter the bond between the two. Screeching I dived out the sky towards the battle...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Holy hell

Shadow: next chapter is the last one

Lament: Then we will do a sequal if we get 1,000 reads

Shard.