ii.

❝ coming back to life is complicated

❝ coming back to life is complicated. trust me, i've done it before. ❞

Bonnie Bennett hummed to herself as she stepped into school.

"Ah," She sighed to herself in content.

It was the pilot, fucking finally. She had waited years for this, years for things to begin and for her to have a bit of fun.

"Bonnie," Elena bounded up to her.

"No," Bonnie smiled innocently as she brushed past her.

"Rude," Caroline huffed after her.

Yeah...Bonnie wasn't really friends with them unlike canon. Sure she was friendly-ish acquaintances with Caroline, usually driving her home when she got drunk but she wasn't close to Elena which always confused her as to why Elena had called her the night her parents died. Perhaps it was a plot driven desire? Or perhaps no one else answered?

The demon witch slipped into the office, noting Stefan beside her. Ew, his fashion sense was awful.

"Ms. Bennett, how can I help you?" The worked behind the desk smiled kindly up at her.

Bonnie felt Stefan's gaze on her but ignored him.

"Hi, I'm here for a schedule change?" Bonnie hummed.

"Oh, right, you emailed me about that," The secretary smiled, "Here you are, Ms. Bennett, your new schedule."

"Thank you," Bonnie smiled politely, accepting the sheet of paper, turning and walking out.

Her eyes scanned her new schedule, she had the same history class as on her original schedule but everything else had changed. Bonnie had tested out of her other academic classes and in their place was taking a bunch of electives. 

The classes she was taking included, history, art (history of art, music art, etc.), American sign language, ancient greek, latin, and poetry/world literature.

Once upon a time, several millenia ago, in her first life, she detested school. Now that she wasn't forced to go and it was her own choice she realized how much she enjoyed cultivating her mind.