iii.

hi yeah don't ask for updates ik you probably don't mean any harm but it annoys me and makes me want to take as long as possible

❝ last time he sent me into a dark place , i brought something back

❝ last time he sent me into a dark place , i brought something back. ❞

— will graham

She ran toward the source of Stefan's screams.

-

-

-

-

-

"Hands off," Bonnie snarled thrusting her hand out, pinning Gloria to the wall.

"Bonnie...?" Kol gasped.

"That's the love of my life," Elijah fuckboy laughed.

"Who the hell are y-?" Rebekah's voice died in her throat when she saw the expression on her brother's face. He looked lost...but so happy so adoring, whoever this person was...they meant a lot to her brother.

"Bonnie?" Stefan whispered weakly, was he dying?

"I-I didn't know," Gloria stammered...airway beginning to close as Bonnie's hand slowly began to curl into a fist.

"Didn't know what?" Bonnie growled.

"I didn't know he was under your protection, I'm sorry!" She exclaimed, clawing at her throat.

"They're all under my protection," Bonnie said firmly.

"I understand, I-I-I'm sorry," She rasped.

"Never lay a hand on him again," Bonnie said coldly, releasing her grip on Gloria, older witch collapsing to her knees, heaving and gasping for air.

Bonnie's lips twitched up into a small smile as she turned to the vampires and hybrid.

"Did you miss m-?" her voice died in her throat, eyes wide as a familiar vampire had tackled her into a hug

"Bonnie," Stefan sobbed into her neck, holding her close, "Bonnie!"

The demon witch let out a small laugh as she hugged Stefan back, holding him tightly and comfortingly.

And so...the platonic soulmates stayed like that for a while, just hugging with Stefan crying and bleeding all over Bonnie, not that the demon witch seemed to even notice. Eventually they released each other...and it was Klaus's turn for a long grounding hug.