Chapter 1: The Betrayal

Ash Ketchum. Ash Ketchum died. He died on, the 22nd of May. His birthday. He died age, 12. The day he died, he was on his way back from Alola. He was extremely excited to see, his mum again after so long. To finally go home and be able to tell her, he won. He won a league. That he's a champion of a region. And the first for that region. To him that was a big achievement. But to his friends and his mum, they didn't think so.

He made it home. That he did. But he wished he never did. He wished, that he didn't go home. There was a horrible surprise for when he got home. He was not expecting everyone from his journeys to be there. His friends, his rivals the ones he though would be proud. They where anything but proud. They where angry. Mad. Disgusted.

Why you may ask. Well because he won. Because he became a Champion. Of what was the word they used. Weak. That's it a weak region. They where disappointed. They turned on him. They told him to give up on his dream. His dream to become a Pokémon master. They acted like they could have gotten to where they are without him. He helped them reach there dreams.

What happened.

Ash oped the door to his house, to see his mom along which is friends and rivals. They where all in the living room. When they heard the door open they all looked at it. To see Ash. Ash sees them and was the first to speak. "Hey guys. Didn't think you all would be here" he said cheerfully. No said a word. Ash looked at their faces. All he saw on there faces was hatred, anger and disappointment.

"H-hey guys what's wrong" he asked them nervously. He's always put other before himself. "Ash they" Gary started but didn't have the heart to tell him. "We are very disappointed in you Ketchum!" Yelled one of Ash's friends that he met on one of his many journeys. Ash was taken back by Misty's words. He was confused as to what was going on. "I can believe I looked up to you!" Yelled Max. "Your so weak" another one of his friends yelled. They just kept yelling at him. Insulting him. And he just stood there and took them.

Gary had enough of this. He walked other to Ash, who was just stood there looking at the floor. His hat hiding his face and eyes from everyone. Pikachu was getting angry. Electricity started coming off his red cheeks. A warning for them to stop. As Gary got closer to Ash Pikachu yelled "Pika pikachu" warning Gary. Pikachu stoped when Gary stood in front of Ash. Gary started arguing with the others. After a few minutes Ash decided that it was time for this to stop. "Stop" his voice was quite. Gary turned round to look at Ash. "Ash?" He asked looking at Ash. He couldn't see what Ash was thinking or feeling but he had an idea.

"You should give up on you dream, Ash" said his mother. The person he though would be on his side. The person he thought would believe in him no matter what. Just told him to give up on his dream. Ash moved in front of Gary. "I won't" he only said two words but they got the point across. "Listen here, you will give up on your stupid dream" his mother demanded. "Listen to your mother, Ash" Brock said.

Ash didn't say anything as he turned around and left, with his trust Pikachu on his shoulder. Everyone ran after him. As Ash made his way to Professor Oaks lab. Ash knocked on the professors door. Not long after Professor Oak answered the door to see Ash. "Oh hey, Ash. How was your journey?" Oak asked Ash. Ash didn't answer he just looked up. His face was wet from tears. And his eyes held anger, sadness and hurt. "Oh Ash what happened" Oak moved so Ash could enter his lab.

They sat down and Ash explained what happened. Ash also explained that he's going to leave. "Ash I'm sorry to hear that. Wait here a moment". Professor Oak walked off. He came back after a minute with something in his hands. "Here, Ash" Oak says handing Ash the watch looking thing in his hand. Ash took it looking at the Professor. "What is it?" He asked. "It's a Nexodex. With it you can store all your Pokémon". He explained. Ash looked at it then asked "is it for me?" Professor Oak looked at Ash sadly. "Yes Ash it's for you".
"Thank you" Ash said as he hugged Professor Oak. "No problem, Ash".

Ash ran out to see his Pokémon. Once outside Pikachu jumped off of Ash's shoulder, and ran along side him. Ash stoped. "Pikachu think you can get them all here?" Ash asked his partner. Pikachu nodded. "Pika pika". Ash's Pikachu sent a thunderbolt into the sky. Once they all arrived Ash told them all what happened. "So do you all want to come with me?" Ash asked his Pokémon as he planned to leave. Some looked away. "What guy's ? What's wrong?" He asked confused. All of a sudden the Pokémon that didn't look away. Approached Ash.

His Pikachu, Charizard, Bulbasaur, Squirtel, Infernape and his alolan Pokémon stood next to Ash. "You all think the same, don't you?" He asked the Pokémon that Weren't stood next to him. They all nodded. The Pokémon that stood with Ash started yelling at the others Pokémon in anger. "It's fine guy's" Ash said calming his loyal Pokémon down.

They heard yelling coming from within the lab. Within a few seconds the traitors followed by Professor Oak and his grandson Gary, come out the lab. "Stop!" Yelled Professor Oak. "Don't you dare hurt him!" Gary shouted in anger. "Ash Ketchum! Get back here!" Yelled May. Ash returned his loyal Pokémon apart from his Pikachu and his Charizard. "Take us away please Charizard" Ash asked ignoring the yelling behind him. He heard many poke-balls open. The traitors called out there attacks. Commanding there Pokémon to fire there attacks at Ash. There most powerful attacks.

"Doge" Ash said to Charizard. Who followed the command. Just before the attacks could hit. Ash turned his back to them, and used himself as a shield. Protecting Pikachu from the attacks. Taking them himself. Ash's screamed in pain. "Ash!?!" Yelled Professor Oak and Gary in despair.

Once the smoke from the attacks cleared. On the floor laid a motionless body off Ash. Gary cried out in pain. Not because he himself was hurt. But because of the site in front of him. Ash. The boy he just came to the conclusion that he loved. Was on the floor looking dead. Silent tears ran down his face as he collapsed to the floor. Pikachu could be heard crying out for this best friend to wake up but....he didn't.

Ash's Charizard came flying back. Roaring angrily. He flow to Ash and picking up the boys lim body and flow off. Leaving Professor Oak and Gary worrying about the boys health. But they both knew that not even Ash could survive so many attacks. The traitors where quite happy with the result of that days outcome.

They blamed Ash's death to suicide. They told the police that he told there Pokémon to shoot there most powerful attacks at him. That's why there was no body. They said that his body was disintegrated because of the intensity of the attacks. And the police believe them. They didn't listen to the cry's and pleads from Gary and the Professor. The majority wins after all. It's the sad truth. So Ash is dead to the world. Only two people know what really happened, and won't fall for the traitors story. They won't fall for there acts for sympathy. Because even if Ash is dead. He's alive in there harts. And Ash won't die if they remember him. So they will. For as long as they live.