Chapter 12: The meal

It was now time for the meal with the champions. Ash left his room and walked to the reception area, where they where to meet before the left.

When Ash arrived everyone else was already there. Lance, Steve, Diantha, Cynthia and Aaron. All eyes turned to him as he approached them. He still had Pikachu on his shoulder and was followed by his Lucario and Greninja.

Once Ash was stood with them he nodded in greeting. "Hello, it's nice to finally meet you silent champion" Diantha said looking at Ash smiling. Again Ash just nodded. "So, what do we call you?" Cynthia asked. Ash looked at his Lucario and nodded. "Call him Red" Ash's Lucario spoke surprising the two women.

Now that the introductions where done they made they way to the restaurant. The walk was kinda awkward. Lance and Steve where talking quietly to Aaron, while Cynthia and Diantha where talking quietly among themselves. Ash just walked silently behind them.

It didn't take long for them to arrive and get seated. Lance, Steve, Diantha, Cynthia and Aaron where talking waiting for the food they've ordered to come and Ash just sat there silently watching them from the corner of his eye.

There food soon arrived and everyone began to eat. Ash had ready finished while the other where still fifingaing when they arrived. 'Great' Ash thought taking a sip of his water.

They spotted Ash and walked well more like marched over to him. "You!" Calem shouted pointing an accusing finger at Ash. Ash just turned his head slowly to face them. Calem was in front while the other where behind from where he marched faster. Ash didn't make a sound his posture showing his was bored of the interaction already.

"Hey! Don't be like that you loser and apologise for what you did before. Apologise to Misty!" Max shouted now standing next to Calem. By now there whole group was stood in front of Ash, the Champions and Ash's dad along with Ash's Pokémon and his dads Lucario.

By now they had everyone's attention. People in the restaurant stoped what they where doing. They stoped eating. They stoped cooking. They stoped serving. Everyone was watching them. And Ash hated it. He hated the attention they where getting. He didn't want attention yet. Not like this.

Ash just looked away from them and drank some more of his water. Hoping that they will just go away and leave him alone. The two champions that weren't with they when they first encountered the group where confused, but from what they where hearing Red was at fault.

"Don't you think you should say sorry?" Diantha question looking at Ash sceptically. Ash just shrugged and finished his water. Putting the glass cup down he stood up slowly. Everyone's eyes where still on them, but he ignored them. He turned to his Pokémon and nodded. They nodded back. Ash's Pikachu jumped on his shoulder while his other two Lucario and Greninja stood up as well.

Ash's walked over to the door and walked out yet again ignoring the shouts and yells from the group of people that betrayed him. He was also well aware of the eyes that followed him.

No one followed him as he made his way back to the hotel. Ash walked in and went straight to the room he's staying in and closed the door once they where all in.

Ash let out a heavy sigh as he took of his clock and laid it on the couch. He started taping the screen on the watch on his wrist and some of his Pokémon came out. Now in front of him was dusk form Lycanroc, Mew, Sylveon, Umbreon and Wireon. His others where ever took big or where no on him.

All of his Pokémon surround him once they arrived in his bed room

All of his Pokémon surround him once they arrived in his bed room. Ash sat on the floor and his Pokémon followed and curled up by him. Soon he fell asleep. Which was good as he doesn't usually sleep.

Not long after falling asleep Mewtwo appeared in front of Ash. He looked at Ash "sleep well Ash. You need it you haven't slept for I don't know when" Mewtwo said as he looked at the seen in front of him. Mew was on Ash's head while the other Pokémon where surrounding him, and they could get closer even if they wanted. Mewtwo grabbed a blanket and put it over Ash. "Good night, Ash"

Sorry that I haven't updated in a while. I'll try to update more often.