Chapter 7: Mew

Sir Aaron was the first to wake up. He looked around to see the Pokémon where starting to wake up. Aaron looked to see his son still asleep.

Aaron walked over to his son. And crouched down beside him. "Ash come on. It's time to get up" Aaron said to Ash shaking him gently. Ash woke up and sat up looking around.

"Ash?" Aaron said concerned. Ash looked at Aaron. He tried to speak but no sound came out again. All that happened was his mouth moved. Ash looked down sadly. What he was trying to say was good morning Dad. Which he hasn't been able to say since he was like 4.

Aaron sighed and sat down next to Ash. "You can speak now can you?" Aaron asked Ash. He knew what happened to Ash was bad, and would affect him. But he never dreamed it would make him become mute. Ash shock his head side to side.

At this Aaron was also sad. He was hopping that is was something else. He just got his son back. He wanted to talk to him. But know it was going to be hard.

"It's ok Ash. Well find away to communicate" Aaron said trying to comfort his son. Ash looked at his dad and nodded. When Aaron saw Ash's eyes, he was upset. Ash's eyes where empty. They where cold. Like there was no emotions.

Ash stood up and walked over to his Pokémon with Aaron close behind him. "Good morning Master, Sir Aaron" Ash's Lucario greeted. Ash nodded to Lucario. "Good morning Lucario" Aaron said to Ash's Lucario.

Aaron's Lucario came towards them. "Good morning Master, young Master" Aaron's Lucario greeted as well. "Good morning to you to Lucario" Aaron greeted his Lucario back. Ash again just nodded.

"What's wrong Master?" Ash's Lucario asked worried for Ash. Ash just looked down. "You see Lucario his not able to speak" Aaron told the Lucario duo. "Why? He was speaking fine yesterday?" Aaron's Lucario spoke his mind. "You see if something happens to someone, that's really bad they can become selectively mute" Aaron told them looking at Ash sadly.

Both Lucario's looked at Ash who was still looking at the ground. They understood now why Ash was not speaking. It was because he can't. Ash's Lucario approached Ash.

He pulled Ash into a huge. "It's going to be ok Master" Ash's Lucario comfort him. Ash hugged back and buried his head in his Lucario's shoulder. "It's ok Master. Everything will be fine" Ash Lucario hugged him tighter.

Aaron and his Lucario watched the seen in front of them. It was heart warming. It just showed how close Ash is with his Lucario he just recently got. They knew that Ash was close with all his Pokémon. This just proved it.

Ash Pikachu and Greninja saw that Lucario was hugging Ash and heard what happened. That Ash can't speak. So they walked over and joined in on the hug. Pikachu jumped on Ash shoulder and cuddled into him. Letting him know that's he's not alone.

Greninja hugged him along with Ash's Lucario. Mew who also heard. Flow over and landed on Ash's head. Mew curled up on Ash's head. Aaron and his Lucario watched. Happy that Ash was so close with is Pokémon. Even Mew was close with him.

Suddenly Ash's Poke-balls started to open. All of Ash's other Pokémon came out of there poke-ball. They also joined in on the hug. After awhile they separated. Ash smiled at his Pokémon and mouthed thank you. Pikachu was still on Ash shoulder and Mew was till on his head.

"Ash you have such a close relationship with all your Pokémon" Aaron said to which his Lucario nodded his head agreeing with him. What Aaron said made something click in Ash's head.

He remembered how Diantha communicated with her Gardevoir. She just gave commands with certain movements. She said to Ash that to it you have to have a close bond with your Pokémon. Which Ash had.