Chapter 3: To save a father

"Sorry Arceus" Ash said to the mythical Pokémon. As he looked back at Arceus. "It's fine chosen one" Arceus said to Ash as he looked down at him. When he looked down he saw blood coming from Ash's fist. Ash clearly can't feel it yet. "Ash you need to wrap you hand" Arceus informed Ash sadly. Knowing he was the cause to why Ash did that.

Once Ash wrapped his hand. He again looked back up at Arceus. With his Pikachu on his shoulder and his Greninja and Lucario on either side of him. "Now what that's taken care off. I can finish telling you what I wanted to". Arceus told Ash making him feel guilty for his actions. Because his actions stopped him form telling him what he needs to. And Arceus is a God so he has other things to do.

"Ash you can have your father back. He's not dead in that crystal. Just frozen. He just needs an aura that's similar or the same as his. If you give him some off your aura it should wake him up. You can also do the same to his Lucario" Arceus told Ash. Ash was happy. He'll get to see his dad again and say sorry for there last meeting.

But he didn't quite get it. "Um Arceus, I don't get it. How does it work?" Ash asked sound confused. Arceus sighed before explaining. "Well he gave all his aura to the tree of beginning. When a aura guardian runs out of aura they die. To stop that from happening the tree crystallise him. The same thing happened with his Lucario. So if you give them some of your aura they should be fine" Arceus explained.

"Ah I get it now. Thanks Arceus" Ash said as he stood up. "Well then I must go. Farewell, chosen one" Arceus said to Ash. "Ok thanks so much Arceus" Ash said happy that if he goes to the tree of beginning he can get his father back. "Oh before I go, I'll send you to the tree of beginning. I believe you'll know what to do". With that Arceus teleported Ash and his Pokémon to the tree of beginning. Then left back to the hall of origins. Where he can watch over the chosen one. Also known as Ash Ketchum and the world.

Ash and his Pokémon arrived at the tree of beginning. Right in front of Sir Aaron and his Lucario crystallised forms. "All right Pikachu I'm going to need you to get down just in case" Ash asked his partner as he got closer to Sir Aaron. "Pik pik pikachu" Pikachu said as he jumped off of Ash's shoulder and stood next to Greninja and Lucario.

"Ok let's do this" Ash said he put both of his hands stretched out in front of him. A blue sphere started to form in front of his hand. Once it was done he pushed it into the crystal that held Sir Aaron. The crystal glowed then broke when the aura was absorbed. "Wow it worked!" Ash said excitedly and full of happiness. He's get to see his dad again and say sorry. "Now let's do his Lucario. Shall we?" Ash asked as he made his way other to his fathers Lucario. He did the same again. Forming a blue sphere in front of his hands and pushing it into the crystal. Again once the aura was absorbed the crystal smashed. Sir Aaron and his Lucario where out of the crystal.

Ash collapse to the floor from using his aura. As he used quite a bit and he has only used it once before. His breaths where jagged and quick as he tried to catch his breath after such a task. Pikachu, Ash's Lucario and Greninja rushed to his side to make sure he was ok. "Master, are you ok?" Ask his new Lucario. "I'm....fine" Ash said between breaths.

Mew suddenly teleported to where they where in the tree of beginnings. Mew remember instantly who they where, and flew over to Ash and stared flying around him. Ash laughed as she did this. When Mew stopped he noticed that Ash's clothes where burned and ruined. Knowing what Mew was thinking Ash explained what happened and why he was here.

After explaining Ash collapsed, and fell unconscious. Ash Pokémon and Mew got worried. "He's just unconscious. He should be fine" Ash Lucario said after checking his aura. They all let out a sigh of relief.

Mew teleported and came back not long later. He came back with blankets and clothes for Ash and Sir Aaron when the wake up. Mew gave the blankets out. And put one over Ash, Sir Aaron and his Lucario. It was late at this point so they all fell asleep, hoping that things will get better. And Ash will be his old self again. And stop faking his happiness, for there sake.