Chapter 11: Hotel room

After that there where no more issues. They walked in silence to the hotel they would be staying at. Once they arrived Ash looked at the hotel and looked at Lance and Steve. Then back to the hotel. "Come on well show you your room" Steve said as he entered. Soon followed by Lance, Aaron with his Lucario, Ash and his Pokémon.

The hotel looked like a mansion. It had grand door every where. Fancy big crystal chandeliers. White marble floors with red, white and royal blue carpets throughout the place. A grand staircase in the middle.

Steve and Lance led them to a desk that was made out of black marble. The receptionist looked at them and asked "Champions Lance and Steve, who are theses people you have brought. This is only for the champions, elite four and Mr Goodshow?"

She looked at the two people in question. A man that was cover by his cloak accompanied by a Pikachu on his shoulder and a Lucario and Greninja either side of him. The other was also accompanied by a Lucario and wore a suit while carrying a staff.

"This once" Lance started pointing to Ash. "Is the silent Champion who was invited by Mr Goodshow".

"And this one is Aaron. He's a special guest" Lance said pointing at Aaron. "He's with the silent Champion".

"Ah I'm sorry for my rudeness" The receptionist apologised.

"It's quite alright" Aaron said politely. Ash just nodded agreeing with what his dad said. The receptionist looked at Ash weirdly. "Anyway here are the keys to there rooms" the receptionist said handing Steve two keys.

"Thanks" Steve said as he led Lance, Aaron and Ash to where the rooms are. The walked up the grand staircase and down the halls. They stoped after passing a few doors. "Here's your stop Aaron. This is your room" Steve said looking at Aaron. Handing the key to him. "Thanks" Aaron said as he took the key form Steve. Before entering his room he turned to his son. "See you at dinner, Ash" Ash nodded as his dad turned and opened the door to his hotel room and entered.

"Come on, Red we'll show you where your room is" Lance said now taking the lead. They walked favour down the hall. Passing more and more doors. Till they came to the end of the hall.

"Here's your room. Mr Goodshow put you at the end away from everyone, so you have space" Lance informed. Ash nodded thankful for being away from everyone.

Steve handed Ash his key and said "by the way your friend, Gary will be here tomorrow. He's getting here later tonight. So you'll see him in the morning" again Ash nodded opening his door.

"We'll see you later then" Lance and Steve left Ash to look around his room.

Ash closed the door to his room once they where all in. He walked round looking at it. 'Wow is big. I can have some of my Pokémon out' Ash thought as he looked at his watch. By now it was about three. He had an hour before he had to meet everyone to go out for dinner with them.

Knowing he only had an hour he didn't get out some of his Pokémon. They would want to come with him, and that would cause problems. So instead he looked round more. Taking in every detail.

His room was big. It had a chill area. With a big black couch across from a big 75 inch flat screen TV. There where gaining console connected to the TV if he wanted to play video games.

In the middle of the Couch and TV was a glass coffee table. It had a white bowl of snacks. Walking in favour there was a window and a door the door led to the balcony. Where he would probably spend most of his time. Looking into the night sky.

Looking to his left where to doors one led to a big bathroom. The floor was black marble it and a large bath that was black. It also had a walk-in shower.

The other door led to his bed room. It had a king sized bed in the middle of the back wall. It had a black and white bed set. The room was relatively big. On either side of the king sized bed there was a bed side table, one with a lamp in and the other was clear. There was a wardrobe that was also back. Obviously it was empty. Overall he liked his room. Know it was time to meet everyone for the meal.